Rules for a gunfight

Flashermac

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An guy in a bar leans over to the guy next to him and says, "Wanna hear a MARINE joke?"

The guy next to him replies, "Well, before you tell that joke, you should know something. I'm 6' tall, 200 lbs, and I'm a MARINE. The guy sitting next to me is 6'2" tall, weighs 225, and he's a MARINE. The fella next to him is 6'5" tall, weighs 250, and he's also a MARINE. Now, you still wanna tell that joke?"

The guy says, "Nah, I don't want to have to explain it three times."

I love the fact that the Marines cast aspersions on the Army, the Rangers cast aspersions on the Marines and the SEALs seem to think they are all amateurs compared to what they can do. Dont know where that leaves Delta Force - I'm sure Flash can give us an insight.

Flash had a long and distinguished military career, culminating in his role in Desert Storm. When the smoke cleared, the CO of the French Foreign Legion handed him an envelope with the Legion's emblem on the front and a card inside, saying 'If you are ever in trouble, anywhere in the world, ring this number'. Flash was quite chuffed until he opened the envelope and read the number.

Archived