Area 51 Spy Plane, Intact

Flashermac

One of the first things I would want to find out as President are all the juicy secrets like Area 51. On some of these conspiracy theory sites I've heard that the President is not told about some secrets. Long held secrets that are kept from every administration. The reasoning is its a 'plausible deniablity' reason and the project people feel they are above it all.

I would want to know about the JFK assassination, aliens, who shot Biggie Smalls and Tupac ( :nahnah: ), all that stuff.

If there are aliens and if they (the Presidents are told), it must be cool as hell to know that stuff. I've long heard there is a special bond between all Presidents, no matter the party or ideology. Partly because its the most important and stressful job on the planet and its like the elitist of elite clubs (along with Auburn alums and Arsenal fans). Only another President can truly undertand and empathize with another. No one else can. I wonder if they know these secrets, IF they are true, it surely strengthens those bonds.

Archived