Bars on Sukhumvit

beano

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they apparently wear really hot, crotchless, lacy fuck-me underwear underneath all that shit...it's the only way they can maintain the reality that they're women/sexual beings under all that shit (and the way they're treated by the men of their culture as basically dog excrement).

this is not hearsay or my own imagination, when I was a grad student at Boston University in the 80s I heard a great "job talk" from an Iranian woman applying for an anthropology professor position (she didn't get hired); she was modern and together and sophisticated (read: NOT Muslim) and very Westernized, but she went undercover in Iran to do research on women there...pretty amazing stuff, she documented a lot more beyond just the underwear stuff but of course that stuck in my mind (she was kinda hot, too), hahaha...

The term 'Turkish Bath' has just never had a good image for me - I was quite young when I saw 'Midnight Express' and it left a lasting impression on me : I have subsequently avoided d*ugs and Turks' date=' in roughly equal measure. [/quote']

I once went to are Turish Bath in Berlin. It was a great experience, but of course completely non-sexual.

I went to the Schwimmbad Blub in Berlin (is it still there?) and there were a few hot turkish chicks hanging out in the pool.

I would repeat. :)

the park is over bout soi 12....lolita's on soi 8 , which is directly across suk from soi 11.For dancing and whores Soi 11 has Q Bar , Bed/Sup and garage area of Ambassador is entrance to Climax. Q&BS close at 0200 and when the Mib are nice , Climax will be opened till about 0500.

There's also some decent restuarants on soi 11 including 2 outdoor places with evening jazz music. And Hillary 4 for drinks and pool , decent bar food there.

Late night alot of ladyboys roaming the soi and minibar's galore serving till the clubs close.

:beer:

Climax is loud, dark, and seedy. I love it. My friends hate it. Not the best place for conversation though.

Could also try Bangkok Beat. A little less claustrophobic than Climax. And better lit. Lots of Freelancers and a handful of non working girls. Nice laidback energy and usually a good band. Pool tables upstairs.

the park is over bout soi 12....lolita's on soi 8 ' date=' which is directly across suk from soi 11.For dancing and whores Soi 11 has Q Bar , Bed/Sup and garage area of Ambassador is entrance to Climax. Q&BS close at 0200 and when the Mib are nice , Climax will be opened till about 0500.

There's also some decent restuarants on soi 11 including 2 outdoor places with evening jazz music. And Hillary 4 for drinks and pool , decent bar food there.

Late night alot of ladyboys roaming the soi and minibar's galore serving till the clubs close.

:beer: [/quote']

Climax is loud, dark, and seedy. I love it. My friends hate it. Not the best place for conversation though.

Could also try Bangkok Beat. A little less claustrophobic than Climax. And better lit. Lots of Freelancers and a handful of non working girls. Nice laidback energy and usually a good band. Pool tables upstairs.

hahaha..."non working girls"...in your (and their) fucking dreams...

NO self-respecting Thai girl goes to any bar in the lower Sukhumvit area alone or with girlfriends unless she's ready, on some level, to sell her pussy. trust me on this. they may tell you otherwise, but ALL Bangkok Thais know the score on lower Sukh bars.

NO self-respecting Thai girl goes to any bar in the lower Sukhumvit area alone or with girlfriends unless she's ready' date=' on some level, to sell her pussy. trust me on this. they may tell you otherwise, but ALL Bangkok Thais know the score on lower Sukh bars.

[/quote']

Aww man I am so busted. Read like a cheap Dean Barrett novel. Its always been my fantasy to meet a self-respecting good Thai girl at the Bangkok Beat. Thanks for shattering the dream pal.

I sat there with a group of women, a couple ex BGs recently divorced and a few of their friends. Two of which had their hospital IDs and looked about as sexy as an East German powerlifter. I'm guessing they were the guardians of the group or had some sort of dykeish thing going.

But I stand by my statement --> lot of freelancers and a handful of non working girls. I didn't say a handful of hi-so Thai patriots seeking social status.

:)

Ps. No insult to Dean Barrett, his articles elicit a couple chuckles.

NO self-respecting Thai girl goes to any bar in the lower Sukhumvit area alone or with girlfriends unless she's ready, on some level, to sell her pussy. trust me on this. they may tell you otherwise, but ALL Bangkok Thais know the score on lower Sukh bars.

Whats the name of the bar in the basement of the Marriott ? I've only been in there once, but it didnt look like a freelancer hangout and the Thai customers seemed a long way from the usual suspects at that end of Suk. Admittedly, I didnt saunter up to anyone and ask them if they'd like to drop trou for 800 baht ....

Archived