Good proxy service help?

radioman

If you use Golden frog, are cookies recognized? Can you switch Golden frog on and off or once installed and activated, will it just be on all the time?

Using Goldenfrog's VPN the surfing experience is absolutely identical to surfing without VPN (while some other VPN providers block file sharing).

The internet providers I used so far cut the line every 24 hours. Depending on which VPN software you use, it should re-login (but the freeware Tunnelblick doesn't) automatically.

If you use Golden frog, are cookies recognized? Can you switch Golden frog on and off or once installed and activated, will it just be on all the time?

PS: Of course you can switch it on and off w/o problem. By the way I use the Viscositiy software for VPN. On my Mac it is the most easiest to use so far - compared with other software like "Tunnelblick" (freeware) or "Shimo".

And unlike most other VPN providers you can use it even without any software by changing the network settings (but I can't get this settings to work on my Mac while it's running fine on my iPhone).

Archived