Sierra Leone

Hamokhamok

• 7 months later...

I was there last summer. There are freelancers in several bars. They will quote you in dollars, so you will have to negotiate of course. Best to befriend a local e.g. barman, waiter, etc and then take them out for a beer or two (very cheap) and they will point you in the right direct about prices and where to go.

The locals are nice enough but the country is very very poor, so keep your wits. I had no probs, but I am dark skinned so that meant I didn't stick out too much.

Have a good one.

Much as I fancy the dark skinned ladies the shadow of AIDS in sub-Saharan Africa would be a definite turn off.

That, and the absolutely barbaric sexual practices of the locals in many of those countries. Have you ever looked at a pussy and thought 'If I just jammed some *twigs* up there, it would be so much tighter' ? I know its totally fucking racist, but I have no problems believing that the HIV virus originated in Africa - way too many people still living in the 12th century.

• 1 month later...

That, and the absolutely barbaric sexual practices of the locals in many of those countries. Have you ever looked at a pussy and thought 'If I just jammed some *twigs* up there, it would be so much tighter' ? I know its totally fucking racist, but I have no problems believing that the HIV virus originated in Africa - way too many people still living in the 12th century.

90 percent of the women there have had the 'snip' and HIV as with most parts of Africa have heavy HIV/Aids numbers.

Archived