Forgot to Pay in Bar...

expat

So I was in Windmill the other day to watch some football, Go Dodgers!, and the waitress comes up to me and says "you forgot to pay yesterday." I was shocked--I had been in and a bit sossed that night so it was plausible. The mamasan was there too and she backed the girl up saying "yeah, the waitress paid for your bill."

No more was said--I wasn't forced to pay or anything. When it came time to leave, I gave the waitress her money (I didn't have change before that).

Might have been a scam, but seemed legit to me.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DS >"someone" is back in town.....<

Thank you for that early notification, I'll keep an eye out from early August. Mind you, she promised me she'd send me an sms as soon as she gets back...

IF she comes back at all. She's badly missed at her place of work!

Us desparates have to console ourselves with the teenagers at Tammy's new place.

Expat :

>So I was in Windmill the other day to watch some football<

Yeah, right, my favourite place to watch football....

FOOTBALL??? Do you mean you can actually concentrate on football when you got your face buried in some .....?

Last time I was there, I actually had one squirting in my face! Undisciplined wenches! But I did like the startled look on her face.

BugleBoy rides again!

I just read my own signature, written about a year ago, when i mainly dealt with 30+ yr olds.

Now, exploring "Rose Apple" MP in Jomtien, this is becoming painfully true. 4 out of 5 are under twenty and the fifth an ancient hag, 22.

Must try and write another report on that soon, expanding on the brief TR recently.

Expat ,

I am seriously touched by your story .

Does it not only show that Pattaya is the home of good-hearted Bar-owners ( they did not send the bouncers after you ) it also shows the educated ways of treating non-paying falangs that Pattaya is so famous for .

Your sarcasm is noted. I am just describing one incident, but this one actually happened. It's not the thing I hear so often: "my friend told me ten bouncers beat up a guy in front of a Walking Street bar last night."

My guess is that in this case I was long gone by the time the server noticed that I hadn't paid, and they didn't really sweat things because they know I'm a regular and they would see me again soon enough (turned out to be the next night). The bar is farang-owned, by the way, and the bar-owner participates on some of the Pattaya boards. I'm not saying people don't get in trouble at bars for stuff like this, but the more actual incidents we hear about instead of hearsay, the better.

Archived