July 4th for the Yanks

BadaBing

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew it's the Korean International School, but that means nothing to me. All I've heard about it is they want young (20-ish) teachers and don't really pay what you'd expect from an international school.

Looking it up, I see it is in Nongjok. Where the fark is Nongjok? :p

29/19 Moo 6,

Soi Mitmitri

Koophangnua, Nongjok

Bangkok, Thailand

Notice!! There will be no parking at the site.

Free shuttle provided every 5 minutes from Huai Khwang MRT Station Exit 1 to KIS (round trip) - running all day!

a free shuttle ride from the best MP area in bkk.... :grinyes: I may be going as a single... :beer:

I knew it's the Korean International School, but that means nothing to me. All I've heard about it is they want young (20-ish) teachers and don't really pay what you'd expect from an international school.

Looking it up, I see it is in Nongjok. Where the fark is Nongjok? :p

Behind Minburi coming from Ratchada Huai Kwang.

Notice!! There will be no parking at the site.

Free shuttle provided every 5 minutes from Huai Khwang MRT Station Exit 1 to KIS (round trip) - running all day!

a free shuttle ride from the best MP area in bkk.... :grinyes: I may be going as a single... :beer:

Its at KIS .... thats almost behind my home :p

W

KIS is Kesinee International School Not Korean .... Flash. It is located close to Mengjai intersection.

If you come by taxi from mrt it is easier to come from MRT Thailand Cultural Center. Pracharat Bamphen and Pracha Uthit which you have to go through from Huai Kwang MRT are usually totally congested! I know thats where I have been living for 12 years now :p

W

Archived