State of the Sanuk

x0x0x

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No traffic, no pollution.

Come on Little Pig - this is Pattaya we are talking about!

Well.. fair enough and see your point.

But much less than in BKK you'd have to agree.

As for the 1000 baht long times - plenty of these available in the Pattaya beer bars, especially in low season.

Gogo bars you will pay more, but still very easy to find 2000 baht LT's in Patters in the gogos.

I just like the fact that the soi I stay in when in Pattaya has everything I need - food, beers, massage, 7-11, sewing lady, hair dresser, manicurist and lots of street-sellers wandering around hawking their wares (feather duster man is a favourite for reasons I won't go into here!) and I don't need to depart the soi until the evening's trawl in Walking Street. Can even use the semen pond (swimming pool) of the hotel up the road if I buy a beer there!

:beer:

Guest HonoluluJimmy

I have it from good sources the copps are less hard about the Kowloon. Over in the HK side start out at Dog House on Lockhart Road in the Wanchai... Now the ladies are ok but manyh freelances starting about 6pm. Forget the MP's in the area. rip off! I like HK but it is lower than KL for mongering

Patts is great for a few days, but I do get bored with it. Stayed for a month early last year and I was actually glad to see BKK again ....

Some folk reading this thread might be tempted to think that the Pattaya gals wont 'try it on' the way their sisters will in BKK - in my experience, that just isnt true. I'm a long way from being the archetypal Cheap Charlie, but I found it hard not to laugh in certain faces when they trotted out silly numbers. The big saviour, for me, is that food and drink remains much cheaper. You can go without pussy for a few days, but a man isnt a camel.

"I said 'now woman, you going to walk a mile for a camel -- or are you going to make like mr chesterfield and satisfy?'

She said 'well that all depends on what you're packing, regular or kingsize?'

And then she pulled out my jim beam -- and to her surprise it was every bit as hard as my canadian club. I said 'what now you got to say baaaaaaby?

She said..."

RmwzDvCL-ds

• 2 weeks later...
I know we get tired of this, and I tried to find an old thread to bump to no avail - so . . .

Any big changes in LT/ST/off/drink/LD prices? Last August, even the beer bar girls @ the nanaplaza entrance wanted 3,000 LT.

How about ST quotes? So many girls have a Thai boyfriend or, for whatever reasons, only want to do ST these days so they'll quote big prices for LT.

Girls keep telling me business isn't as good as it used to be. However, that doesn't seem to make them lower their LT prices!

Girls keep telling me business isn't as good as it used to be. However, that doesn't seem to make them lower their LT prices!

They will, new girls will come and with no money will accommodate the market.

Archived