State of the Sanuk

x0x0x

I know we get tired of this, and I tried to find an old thread to bump to no avail - so . . .

Any big changes in LT/ST/off/drink/LD prices? Last August, even the beer bar girls @ the nanaplaza entrance wanted 3,000 LT.

Any new scams or nastiness?

Any good new places/activities? Last time, there was some all nude on the 2nd floor of a place on cowboy.

I'll be BKK from 13-31 July.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any big changes in LT/ST/off/drink/LD prices? Last August, even the beer bar girls @ the nanaplaza entrance wanted 3,000 LT.

Any new scams or nastiness?

You just have to be patient and keep smiling. It can easily cost more than 3K to get a gal drunk enough to go up to your room for 1.5K, but the journey can also be a lot of fun. If you just want to shag, dont even bother with the girls in the bars - plenty available straight from carpark.

Or just go to Pattaya.

Plenty of 1000 baht long times available there. With more-than-acceptable women too.

59 baht draft beer.

No traffic, no pollution.

More bars to choose from.

Accommodation for about 1/3 of the price of BKK.

No brainer for me.

You guys are just missing one thing: there's a filter between Isaan and Bangkok/Pattaya. All the pretty ones are sent to Bangkok, the others head to Pattaya. Because of this, the prices you pay in Bangkok are justified.

Sheesh, don't you read the board?

Plenty of 1000 baht long times available there. With more-than-acceptable women too.

59 baht draft beer.

No traffic, no pollution.

Hey piggy, good to hear they've fixed the traffic problem! Really is 1000LT still the going rate? Of course I'm only interested for research purposes y'see... it's been too long..

Liking the 59B beer..

Can someone please post the LT/ST going rate for bangers, just in case...

Archived