Koh Chang

Guest baldrick

Forget the way with words - that avatar is bloody hypnotic ! Good advice too - I think you'd have to be pretty keen on your own company to go to Koh Change alone : I was actually surprised by the number of families over there, particularly Europeans. Some of them must have avoided Patts on the way down, judging by the way they gave my Tilac and I a good look up and down. Water off a duck's back, Meine Herren !

I was actually surprised by the number of families over there, particularly Europeans. Some of them must have avoided Patts on the way down, judging by the way they gave my Tilac and I a good look up and down.

Most visitors come directly from Bangkok. It's not a whoring destination even though there are plenty of beer bars. Very few good looking girls and and those few know their value :).Scandinavian and other European families have outnumbered backpackers there and ofcourse these days you cannot avoid Russians where ever you go...

• 2 weeks later...

I have been visiting Koh Chang since 2004,and have stayed there for several weeks at a time.Have yet to get out to the other islands.Usually hire a motorcycle and check everywhere out.Out of season can be wet but there are sunny days as well.

Company can be hired easily now on the island and out of season for reasonable rates though there are primadonas who have a false sense of their worth.

Archived