Pattaya to Chonburi and Asok to Bang Na

yahuseyyah

Dear board members,

I have 2 transportation questions.

1- How can I go from Pattaya to Chonburi using public transportation? Is there kind of songtaew like the one that goes to Sri Racha or do I have to take a bus?

Also is it frequent and can I come back from Chonburi in later hours, say 10 - 11 pm?

2- Is there public transportation from Asok to Bang Na or do I have to take a taxi? How long does it take?

Thanks in advance

I would consider hiring a motor bike, if you are comfortable riding one.

Apart from the thrill of riding in a foreign land and the attendant dangers, it is a good way to get to know the place.

But I know that many are uncomfortable on bikes, especially in the lunacy that is Thai traffic.

Cambodian traffic on the other hand, is chaos.

If you go to the bus station you should be able to catch a bus to Chonburi ... I recall stopping there once for about 10 minutes on a bus to Pattaya whilst they were waiting to pick up some passengers ... indeed, I have noticed buses whilst at Ekamai whose destination read "Chonburi".

Why don't you just go up to the station and inquire, best to take a beer bar girl up for translation, just ride on the back of her bike and slip her a 100 or something else :beer:

Archived