Top 5 BKK bars and why?

Redbaron

Ah... Country Load! I mean... ROAD!

With "Life Music" ... where the band (whom I cristened "The Stiffrods") are SO BAD, they're good! :grinyes:

:hmmm: Didn't the old singer in the band have lung cancer a while back? Not sure if he's still with us or not. :rip:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that the guy who was like the Thai Elvis? And would find a way to insert 'Aussie Aussie Aussie!' at the end of his tunes? :)

I thoroughly enjoyed the place. Kinda surreal environment I'd always turn to when I needed to get grounded. Start the night off there then stop in again at the halfway point.

That other country road that was on soi 5 though --> that place sucked.

They also had a giant six legged octopus which hung from the same beam!

Six-legged octopus is an oxymoron' date=' no? :)

Wouldn't a sextopus be more appropriate? ;)

:cover: [/quote']

It was definitely 6, I counted them! :dunce:

Not very exciting though, the girls just stood around with the tentacles (legs) stuck up their pussies. :rolleyes:

not enough time now to write at length but i've always had a good time at 5 star in soi cowboy. sure, they don't have the best looking babes and their live band isn't the tightest but 1) i've never been ripped off there after going there for years 2) the girls don't bug you like a bunch of flies; if you say no thanks, they take the hint and leave you alone 3) the live band is made up of really nice guys; they'll take requests if they can and they'll let the drunk farang sing his lungs out on stage if you're into that.

just my two cents =)

Archived