Top 5 BKK bars and why?

Redbaron

I have never been to Patpong and only a few times to NanaPlaza' date=' therefore my vote is completely biased. :content: [/quote']

And you only went there to preach with your bible-Fellows.

:yeahthat:

No, no, I don't preach. I went there to save a girl. :content:

Unfortunately she did not wanted to be saved...

:dunno:

Im a still wondering why, even though she told me that she loves me.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have never been to Patpong and only a few times to NanaPlaza' date=' therefore my vote is completely biased. :content: [/quote']

And you only went there to preach with your bible-Fellows.

:yeahthat:

I like the preachers preaching from the wooden box.

Anybody ever thought of lighting the box on fire?

Fire and Brimstone?

No, no, I don't preach. I went there to save a girl. :content:

She loves us *all*, kamui, hence her unwillingness to accept salvation and life in a Buddhist nunnery ;)

No' date=' no, I don't preach. I went there to save a girl. :content:

[/quote']

She loves us *all*, kamui, hence her unwillingness to accept salvation and life in a Buddhist nunnery ;)

Thank's for the clarification! :content:

• 1 month later...

Cathouse is my favorite bar for early drinks. The girls there are fun to hang with and the view of the plaza is great. I love to give one of the girls 200B to go out and get street food for the girls to eat and for me to sample some tidbits i'd never try otherwise. And watching out for the lovlies climbing the stairs. And it's a great snipper location during Songkran.

Bacarra is expensive but worth it for a comfy chair, icy AC , and a great pervy view of the old schoolgirls upstairs.

And the two bars that face the entrance to the Plaza are killer for bird watching when Nana starts waking up. And Srey Mom is always there to shine my shoes. I like to pay up as i drink so i can chase after a looker as she heads to work. Usually goes over well when i show up at her gogo later.

Sitting outside early at Tilac is good fun.

90% of the gogo's are A-OK with me.

Cathouse is my favorite bar for early drinks. The girls there are fun to hang with and the view of the plaza is great. I love to give one of the girls 200B to go out and get street food for the girls to eat and for me to sample some tidbits i'd never try otherwise. And watching out for the lovlies climbing the stairs. And it's a great snipper location during Songkran.

Bacarra is expensive but worth it for a comfy chair, icy AC , and a great pervy view of the old schoolgirls upstairs.

And the two bars that face the entrance to the Plaza are killer for bird watching when Nana starts waking up. And Srey Mom is always there to shine my shoes. I like to pay up as i drink so i can chase after a looker as she heads to work. Usually goes over well when i show up at her gogo later.

Sitting outside early at Tilac is good fun.

90% of the gogo's are A-OK with me.

Where is this "Cathouse"??

1st floor NEP (2nd floor to Americans) - overlooking the entrance/Soi 4 on the left hand side as you walk in.

I guess folks are looking for current bars, but I'm not so up on the current bar action -- my off-the-top-of-my-head top five for a good time and fun experience over the years might include:

- Afterskool - was my place for some tequila shots and a bit of relaxation with well-known faces 7-8 years ago

- Angels disco - well before the renovation, when it was generally packed with freelancers you could usually find someone you liked, and the vibe was casual and easy to hang out - for a while it felt like I knew every girl in there (much to my current embarrassment...)

- Lao Chalern - the afterhours place above a little restaurant on Petburi soi 45, my standard for closing out a long night, then catching a long motocy ride home against morning traffic

- Swing - another afterhours place, and it SUCKS by any standard, but at least they're still open, damnit!

- underground coffee shop at the Grace Hotel. I'm ashamed to admit it, but those were some of my best times in Bkk

- Mandarin - 2nd & 3rd floor - just there recently a few nights, best quality I saw in NEP

- Soi 13, drinking on the sidewalk: before it hit its current incarnation (which is not my style) that was definitely my gutter of choice

1st floor NEP (2nd floor to Americans) - overlooking the entrance/Soi 4 on the left hand side as you walk in.

Seriously?! They re-opened Cathouse with the original name??!! Ah, the memories of those 100 baht-all-you-can-drink-Chang days, back in 2004, 2005...sheer insanity.

Archived