U.S. Gov't. Going to Default?

Hugh_Hoy

I like the mint a one billion dollar Platinum coin option though ..... that would work :p

This just goes to show how greedy politicians on all sides are .... it is always for the good of themselves, never for their country.

Waerth

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HonoluluJimmy
I thought there already was a world depression. Not to worry, Obama will hire Thaksin as an advisor and all will be well again. :beer:

Good Idea, that Cambo guy blew it when he lost the services of H.H. Pol LCol Dr. Thaksin. Obama could do well by bringing back the likes of

the Nation of Islam leaders for a million man march.

1. stop ALL the foreign aid.

2. cut all politicians salary and benefits.

3. 15% pay raise for the Whitehouse staff, bull shit! that's out!!!

4. pork barrel projects, done with!!!

That's mostly small change. How about taxing the 1% who own 90% of the US wealth? And the multinationals which all of them pay very reduced tax rates (if they pax tax at all).

Or how about reducing the military budget which is the largest on earth?

Anyway, with the reduced spending, especially in eduction and infrastructure, it is very likely that the USA will fall further behind and more jobs will go overseas.

The fun might soon start. Obama claims some Social Security checks will not go out for August.

I guess the clever Republicans will tell the old people to report to a certain building and go to the 10th floor. Once they arrive at the 10th floor they are not seen again. For each 100 pounds of old folk that arrives at the 10TH floor, 133 1/3 cans of dog food or cat food will be created. If the cat food or dog food is sold at $.50 a can that will mean a net gain in wealth of $66.66!

That $66.66 gain will generate a $33.33 tax reduction for some lucky wealth person. All they have to do to get the tax benefit is push the button for the next block of cat or dog food to be generated.

In a years time the Social Security and Medicare 'problem' will be resolved.

HH

Don't worry they will come to an agreement at the last minute. Raise the debt limit with a plan to balance the budget in 10 years. All heavy lifting to be done in 10 years.(not on my watch) Than QE3 comes later this year.

Yep...that is what will happen.

HH

HH

Don't worry they will come to an agreement at the last minute. Raise the debt limit with a plan to balance the budget in 10 years. All heavy lifting to be done in 10 years.(not on my watch) Than QE3 comes later this year.

Yep...that is what will happen.

HH

The only question which party is better in playing the blame game?

The last time when the GOP forced a shut down it paved the way for Bill Clinton's re-election...

Archived