Will I become a father or not?

tartempion

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HonoluluJimmy

Ditto That. Very Dissssscusting at thatg!

Falang Boom Mai Suay..

Falang Buffalo no good.

Today a lady fell from her motor bike as she tried to turn and start at the same time. I, and two other gents went to her rescue. One held her leg up while I jockied tghe motor bike free from between her massive girth. The poor thing needed all three to help right her... Gotta been Roi Hasip Kilos.. I don;t think she could get into a tuk tuk......

Falang Boom Mai Aroi!

I'd have to agree with KS about demeaning westerners that marry thai women with children. My wife had 3 children with her ex (actually, a Chinese that came to Thailand illegally through Burma), and I did think long and hard about taking that responsibility before marrying her. We had a boy of our own and I decided that, if he would not go through the thai educational system, neither would my step children. Don't regret the decision but am looking forward to 4 years from now, when the youngest step child will enter college (hopefully). By the way, you are never too old to have children. They keep you young (or, I've been told that many times) or they drive you to a pre-mature death. I'm not sure which. Ask me which in 5 years.

By the way, you are never too old to have children. They keep you young (or, I've been told that many times) or they drive you to a pre-mature death. I'm not sure which. Ask me which in 5 years.

My dad had his last kid at 50, he's now 62 and his daughter/my sister is 12 - he says it was tough at times, and used to get shitty when the teachers referred to him as her grandad. Now he just laughs about it, and makes innuendos about his sexual abilities... seems to work, the girls are still lining up to shag him!

Seriously, he's loved every minute of being a father again. He wasn't able to spend much time with me and my first sister when we were kids, making it up now with the 12yo, and my son (4). Loving life.

Update:

Not so many reactions on this board anymore, 5 years ago this would have been a hot topic, no more.

I understand most of you (few replies) vote against for many reasons, to which in general I agree to.

Anyway, my first reply to the GF was: Think this over seriously and if you find that the way to go for you and the kid is that we should take care of the baby 100% then I will go along for 100% also.

Now we don't work, live a sweet, calm life 1km form the village and GF's house/parents where the oldest daughter plays dictator.

I have plenty of time on my hands and still don't mind raising a 5 months old baby for the next xx years, depending on the time I have left.

The kids future will be brighter anyway than live at the family house, unless the father stays there being responsible for his kid.

There is a kindergarten in the village, guess kids go there as of age 3, there is a college type school at 8km providing schooling until age 18.

I could teach the child English, French, German before she reaches 15, insist on reading, learn computers early etc.

So decision is in the hands of GF, who is busy thinking and maybe deciding how the brother should handle his life.

So I hear I will finance the cost to get him to Taiwan or Israel to make real money, she will control the money he makes feeding a bank account etc. Seems we will visit one of these shark companies who play middle man for overseas jobs.

If anyone has exposure with such companies let me know.

I am glad all options are still open, and that the brother needs to get his act together in the first place.

Thus the GF is still spending most of her day at her parent's house "educating" the baby, taking over the mothers role I guess.

What will happen?

I don't know really.

As for KS feeling insulted by my side remark, lets make this clear:

People who take responsibility in educating the children from previous parents in a new relationship are magnanimous, noble people. (Most certainly considering I might become so myself :up:

Some 101 basic logic:

Proposition "All humans are stupid"= False

"All humans are intelligent"= False

"All farangs who educate children from a Thai woman issued from a previous relationship are stupid"= False.

Thus feeling insulted on a false proposition is not very smart, you are ITer isn't?

I did use a double proposition, thus implying the logical AND between the propositions and I did not use the word stupid, but referred to "having a nut loose, or more than one nut..."

Thus Thai abandoned woman with children are most likely to be the lowest people on the Thai social ladder (an educated Thai will not come near, let have a relationship with such a person) thus being trash for Thais.

Now take your average farang (expat or even living in the West in a relationship, cream of the cream isn't?)

I am generalizing?

Well ya, still what I see in the shopping malls, on the streets are mostly farangs with ex-BG and their Thai kids. Exceptions do exist, I know a few. The kids are compounding potential problems between cultures so far away.

Thus I still shake my head and think about loose nuts, but yes, they still are righteous people nevertheless. We all are entitled to have a few loose nuts.

Archived