Guys Ashamed of Admitting They Married a BG

MooNoi

When someone tells me they're thinking about marrying their favourite BG, I ask one simple question. "Would you marry a stripper or hooker in your own country?" It seldom stops them, but at least I made them think.

p.s. And don't give me any of that "this one is different" crap either. ;)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess most just don't want to say they married a hooker. It seems it's stigmatized, even if you are a 'monger'. Personally I find relationships with hookers far more interesting. Bad ones everywhere of course but you don't need to be that smart to weed them out. Many have their feet on the ground know exactly what they are doing have clear life goals and make great friends.

Talking about mongering in the abstract is a bit different to discussing one's personal taste in life partners. That and most folk are just way to judgmental.

It seems much more prevalent in the PI where the bar girls appear far more interested in getting married to a foreigner.

Many couples stay in places like Angeles City and regularly return to the wives former place of employment to catch up with old friends.

It often works out as well, I introduced a mate to a "waitress" who must have been in the scene for 20 years and they've been happy for about 10 years now.

It seems like almost every Filipina wants to marry a foreigner and get out, even to Thailand.

Filipeenies also come to LOS to work and tell me they like it so much better. If Thailand is a step up for them, what was it like at home? :p

It was appalling when I as there 8 or 9 years ago Flash and the word is... no change.

I went there after a year in Lao and it made Lao look civilised.

When I was a Peace Corps vol, I figured the Phil must be pretty much like LOS. But I met some ex-PC Philippines vols and they told me I was very wrong. Thailand had the highest extention rate (beyond the ordinary 2 years), but many Philippines vols resigned in just 1 year or less. They said crime was way under reported. Almost all of them had had their homes broken into.

Guest HonoluluJimmy

When I was a Peace Corps vol, I figured the Phil must be pretty much like LOS. But I met some ex-PC Philippines vols and they told me I was very wrong. Thailand had the highest extention rate (beyond the ordinary 2 years), but many Philippines vols resigned in just 1 year or less. They said crime was way under reported. Almost all of them had had their homes broken into.

Peace Corps.. very interesting..........

I was in the boom corps. Yep about row esip wan in Olongapo! Magsaysay Blvd, you bring me 2 pack Salem. Funny,the girls out side Da Nang want Salems also. All those girls wanted out. Air conditioned sea bag was the action!

Guest lazyphil

alot of guys back here married to bgs have not only pulled women back home they've married them, sometimes more than one.

i think its nobodys business what somebodys thai wife did before their marraige to a farang, it says more about the person fishing for ammo to attack, sneer and mock than the girl in question. imo.

Archived