Guys Ashamed of Admitting They Married a BG

MooNoi

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Soi 31 girls consider themselves above the BGs too, though the main difference seems to be that they are better dressed. (Maybe that's it ... they are dressed!)

Precisely my thoughts the few times I've been there. I have however met many punters that swear that the class of girls is much higher there. Some people obviously confuse high prices with high class.

In some of the "painter bars" the girls seem to be better educated, having finished their secondary education and at least registering as students at Ramkhamhaeng or Sukhothaithammaitrat. Whether they actually attend classes is another matter.

Speaking of which, my maid just showed up. She is a student at Sukhothai but works full time in a factory too. Class attendance is not required, just passing the exams. :dunno:

Lol, so I am not going senile, same thing happen to me as well at about the same time frame :beer:

I thought it was strange that my number of posts went down ... it has taken a few bottles of port, bourbon, wine, beer etc etc to get to this number of posts ... I can imagine Flasher, with his number of posts, to be some type of Andy Cap hanging of a lamp post with flies buzzing around his cap :beer:

Precisely my thoughts the few times I've been there. I have however met many punters that swear that the class of girls is much higher there. Some people obviously confuse high prices with high class.

Yep - I actually know a punter or two who made a soi 33 bargirl their "girlfriend" and then said that they were obviously dating a "good Thai girl". :smirk:

WTF? :doah:

Soi 33, just more of the same old illusion. Had a GF for a while that previously worked there. Must admit she was a dirty little bitch ready to shag at the drop of some baht and pretty much anything went. Typical farm girl, no kids but everything else to fit the stereotype.

Another GF, ex Tilac, BS degree in marketing and economics, socially adept, but just as filthy in the sack. Only difference is this one really doesn't want to shag anyone else.

The reality, to me, they're all the same. Equally as many good that are bad and vice-verse. I know a good few ex BG's long time married to farang's both in Thailand and abroad. They will be ever grateful for their 'lottery win' and would never dream of or want to change a thing, no interest in being anything other than nice people.

Plenty of Hi-So farang women who have shady pasts. Heck I'd rather a BG wife than a Kardashian tart!

Archived