bj options

36below

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
....A customer gets picked up from the airport or their hotel and' date=' depending on how Bangkok's traffic is that day, enjoy an hour or so journey, for 2,500 baht all up...."[/quote']

This suggests that you will be serviced while travelling in the vehicle? An interesting concept. :hmmm:

You can even have a threesome on your way from Swampypoo to Pattaya, Munchie! :thumbup:

The Devil Mobile

Yahoo! It's a wonderful surprise for me but I just read this from the Stickman! I'll definitely check it out :-)

"....There will soon be a little more competition for the Sukhumvit branch of Lolita's, with a new venue, The Lollipop 1, to open in soi 10, in the little D-shaped alley on the left, a few metres into the soi.  Turn left at Paradiso Hotel into the sub-soi and it's the building straight ahead.  They are aiming for a soft opening today and a more formal affair on August 5.  The famous Som, ex Lolita's, is one of the 3 owners and is in negotiation with a number of ex-Lolita's and Star of Light girls to work there.  The new venue is attempting to recruit cuter girls than what you find at Lolita's in Bangkok.  The venue will be the largest venue of this genre in Bangkok, spread over 5 floors with 12 on-site rooms.  The first floor is a bar area, the second floor has services similar to Lolita's and I guess you could say that the fun increases the higher you go!  Prices and services will be competitive with Lolita's.  There will be different types of rooms with a session in a curtained room costing 700 baht or 1,200 baht.  The difference in pricing?  Umm, it depends where you put your lollipop!  One other intriguing service they plan to offer is an airport / hotel pickup option which they will price at a very reasonable 2,500 baht.  A customer gets picked up from the airport or their hotel and, depending on how Bangkok's traffic is that day, enjoy an hour or so journey, for 2,500 baht all up...."

Will Lollipop have an orgy room?

Archived