bj options

36below

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yahoo! It's a wonderful surprise for me but I just read this from the Stickman! I'll definitely check it out :-)

"....There will soon be a little more competition for the Sukhumvit branch of Lolita's, with a new venue, The Lollipop 1, to open in soi 10, in the little D-shaped alley on the left, a few metres into the soi.  Turn left at Paradiso Hotel into the sub-soi and it's the building straight ahead.  They are aiming for a soft opening today and a more formal affair on August 5.  The famous Som, ex Lolita's, is one of the 3 owners and is in negotiation with a number of ex-Lolita's and Star of Light girls to work there.  The new venue is attempting to recruit cuter girls than what you find at Lolita's in Bangkok.  The venue will be the largest venue of this genre in Bangkok, spread over 5 floors with 12 on-site rooms.  The first floor is a bar area, the second floor has services similar to Lolita's and I guess you could say that the fun increases the higher you go!  Prices and services will be competitive with Lolita's.  There will be different types of rooms with a session in a curtained room costing 700 baht or 1,200 baht.  The difference in pricing?  Umm, it depends where you put your lollipop!  One other intriguing service they plan to offer is an airport / hotel pickup option which they will price at a very reasonable 2,500 baht.  A customer gets picked up from the airport or their hotel and, depending on how Bangkok's traffic is that day, enjoy an hour or so journey, for 2,500 baht all up...."

I've checked it out. Recognized a few ex-Lolita's girls out front (and one of them was very cute!) The place looks nice and, er, new. Quite big too, more space inside than Lolita's.

Was is Lollipop's hours?

I asked about that. They're currently opening at 11 or 12 in the morning (think it's 12 but can't remember) and closing at midnight but they've got plans to open at 8 or 9am and run on until 2am soon.

I asked about that. They're currently opening at 11 or 12 in the morning (think it's 12 but can't remember) and closing at midnight but they've got plans to open at 8 or 9am and run on until 2am soon.

Cool! Thanks for the update; I'll b there in two days to check it myself ... Just for research purposes of course!

i wonder if it's a hostile takeover of the cuter girls from lolitas or if they're working together somehow...

five floors? seems like overkill; off hand, i can't imagine that they'll be full but i could be wrong; will find out for myself soon.

when they have their official opening on the 5th of august, i wonder what kinds of things they'll have to sweeten the deal? lower prices? cheaper beer? i'll be around so i'll be sure to post whatever observations my beer-handicapped brain can remember :-)

i wonder if it's a hostile takeover of the cuter girls from lolitas or if they're working together somehow...

five floors? seems like overkill; off hand, i can't imagine that they'll be full but i could be wrong; will find out for myself soon.

when they have their official opening on the 5th of august, i wonder what kinds of things they'll have to sweeten the deal? lower prices? cheaper beer? i'll be around so i'll be sure to post whatever observations my beer-handicapped brain can remember :-)

'Hostile takeover of cuter girls from lolitas'? :) It's a good one-liner. But simply put, cuter girls have more options so they're harder to keep, especially if they're not well treated.

Five floors but only the first 3 are operational right now. Another floor has some s/t rooms half finished. They told me that more floors will be used as and when the business requires.

jeez; i don't know if it was just a bad day but get this: i walked over to lolitas twice (different times) and the girls looked so bad that i didn't stop to get my rocks off! and believe me, that's bad! and when i first went to lollipop, they were closed; found out later that they don't open till noon. anyway, when i dropped by at around 5 pm, the girls looked really bad! man, i'd have to be pretty hammered to go in so i decided to pass and maybe if i drink enough, i won't even notice the next time i go there! shesh!

anyway, i'm going to grab something to eat and then some drinks and i'll give it one more shot tonight. will post again...

since lolitas was closer, i dropped by there again and ran into X; hadn't seen her in a while and was happy to choose her. she said that she starts at 4 pm so i'll be sure to go back to her cuz she's got skills and she's nice. great lips, great tongue, great attitude. so i never made it to lollipop; maybe tomorrow!

jeez; i don't know if it was just a bad day but get this: i walked over to lolitas twice (different times) and the girls looked so bad that i didn't stop to get my rocks off! and believe me, that's bad! and when i first went to lollipop, they were closed; found out later that they don't open till noon. anyway, when i dropped by at around 5 pm, the girls looked really bad! man, i'd have to be pretty hammered to go in so i decided to pass and maybe if i drink enough, i won't even notice the next time i go there! shesh!

I think Lollipop is opening 12-12 at the moment but they told me it would open 11am and go on til 1/2am soon.

It's the low season so there aren't many cute girls around anywhere but I saw at least one really cute one in Lollipop last time I went. She's cute enough to be working at one of the Rainbow bars if she liked. Cute, young, slim, no kids. Maybe it was her day off when you went? Or she was busy? ;)

Will Lollipop have an orgy room?

Interesting you say that. On the curtain room floor there's a main area full of curtain booths and another smaller room with a sliding door with sofa booths and curtains. Possibilities?

Archived