bj options

36below

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the low season so there aren't many cute girls around anywhere but I saw at least one really cute one in Lollipop last time I went. She's cute enough to be working at one of the Rainbow bars if she liked. Cute, young, slim, no kids. Maybe it was her day off when you went? Or she was busy? ;)

cool; that's encouraging! if you know her name, you're more than welcome to pm me but if you'd rather not, that's okay with me.

as a small aside, years ago, there was a gal named dream who worked at lolitas and she was really nice and good at giving great bjs; wish i could find her again!

it's early friday morning and i'm going back to bed after posting this cuz i did find a place to play tennis! i know it sounds pretty insane to even think about playing tennis in this heat/humidity but i love the game and wanna give it a try. it's on soi 38 off of sukhumvit and i reserved a court for two hours with a coach, a ball boy (required for some reason), tennis balls and a rented racket. i'll probably feel exhausted afterwards and i'll sweat bucket for sure but i love the game and i hope i'll have a great time....

• 2 weeks later...

'Hostile takeover of cuter girls from lolitas'? :) It's a good one-liner. But simply put, cuter girls have more options so they're harder to keep, especially if they're not well treated.

Five floors but only the first 3 are operational right now. Another floor has some s/t rooms half finished. They told me that more floors will be used as and when the business requires.

Lolitas has a short time room on the third floor. I only got to go there once. They don't seem to advertise that service at all.

Lolitas has a short time room on the third floor. I only got to go there once. They don't seem to advertise that service at all.

you're right; once when things were really slow, someone took me upstairs and it was interesting; never looked for more than a great blowjob from lolitas and i've almost always been satisfied. i can recall just one time when some bitch acted like she'd had 20 cups of coffee! i told her to slow down but she wouldn't so i just told her to fuck off and left.

Exerpt from my Trip report, to be published on this board in the next couple of days:

Lollipop, in the first little side soi on the left in Sukhumvit soi 10.

I think started by an ex -Lolita gal, just like the hugely successful Tulip was started by 3 ex Baron’s girls, and the Rose Apple in Jomtien was started by the hugely successful Tammy who worked at Yellow House .

The place is hard to miss, the girls sit outside and greet you. I had been given two names, the first wasn’t there, but “Pad†or “Pak†as it was in the end was available. About 30, well filled without being fat, pleasant face without being a stunner, and calm and experienced.

The rooms upstairs clean and smelling good. Because I was the only client at that time, I was shown to a smaller room of the main room, and the sliding door was closed, more privacy. I asked Pak to take off all her clothes, which she seemed happy to do. Body as i expected it, no surprises. She asks if I want boomboom, I explain that I really came for the BJ, but reserve the right to change my mind, she’s happy with that. I touch her breasts, then use my mouth. I lighly touch her crotch to see if it is wet, it isn’t. The she asks if i want anything else before she starts the BJ. I said “Yes, I want to eat your pussyâ€

No problem, she goes and wipes it with a ‘wet one’, sits down spreads her legs and I go to town. Because the door is closed and we are the only ones up there, i can eventually really let go with the bugle, and she seems to be appreciating it, coming with a jolt and a big groan, then stopping me. She’s not dry anymore. She thanks me “i not come often, most customers just want BJ and goâ€

Exactly my point, that’s why i did it (and because I like it), brings her in a good mood and makes her draw out all stops. I told her I like slowly, almost come, then stop and then more. She did that very well, varying depth and speed, using her other and to lightly touch my balls and ass, regularly looking into my eyes, slowing down in time and speeding up again, and going on a few strokes beyond the finish. Amongst the ten best in my history.

Re the comments about 'lookers'

I understand, someone who looks so bad they put you off getting an erection, you avoid. But IMHO in a BJ bar what counts most is skill and attitude. My performer was average looking, early 30's, half my age. She was smiling a lot, very friendly and pleasant manner, not 'the indifferent attitude' some stunners have.

Her 'average' looks didn't take away from a lovely experience.

YMMV

wow, thanks for an interesting post. sounds like it went really well! i like the fact that not only were you willing to be nice to her but that she actually appreciated it and returned the compliment; believe me: not all girls are so appreciative. yup, attitude and skill really matter. i only wish i were still in bkk to look for her! i flew out two days ago and i can only dream about when my next trip might be. thanks for posting.

In town with a friend last night thought we would check out the BJ options.

Lolipop, hidden discreetly in a subsoi off to the left of Soi 10 as you enter from Sukhumvit. Seemed to be a bit dark with three old ladies sat outside eating. I guess they were the cleaners, no way I would want to consider them for more 'significant' duties. Place was dead inside and they said no alcohol because of the Queens birthday, WTF, must have been some inter dimesional time warp worm hole of a universe suddenly occupied Soi 10. Plenty of ale all over town. We left, unimpressed, I doubt we will return.

Next stop Soi 8, Lolitas, closed, WTF!

So it looks like BJ's are a thing of the past in lower Suk with only the bars in Cowboy that provide or failing that a trip to Patpong.

Disappointed

Virgin post. be kind. fling scat at me or whatever it is you do around here. I'm an infrequent visitor to LOS but years ago, I managed to snag a freelancer who spent the afternoon serially blowing me. She would work Johnny up after each salvo with no hands. Oral skillz alone. I think I paid her around 500b per pop and I lasted 5 spurts so she made out. I remember lying in my bed after she left grinning like a maniac for the rest of the afternoon. well i was younger then.

also

how does one go about procuring the same kind of experience? hanging about the bar in Lolita's to rehydrate?

Archived