bj options

36below

I think my best blow job experience was quite a few years ago at the Silom Sauna on Suk Soi 22.

As usual I relaxed at the pool for a while, watched some TV, ate and drank the complimentary fruit and iced tea, went into the sauna a few times and then when I felt better than I had felt when I arrived I picked one of the lasses to give me a massage.

This girl had a great bod and after showering together she proceeded to massage my feet, lower legs and thighs. Of course once she got to the top of my thighs I was standing to attention so she just sucked me off. I assumed that would be that, but no, she continued massaging the rest of my body and after finishing with my shoulders she climbed on top of me 69 style possitioned her pussy exactly over my mouth and proceeded to wank and suck me off again, while I munched here Munchmaster style. She showered with me again and then..........................offered to drive me back to my hotel because it had started to rain!

What a girl. :drool:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

met a girl on soi 8 pattaya some years back. Not the best looker but charming nonetheless.. Even when I was that drunk banging away and not feeling a thing, softening up, she could go down there and work her magic. Great girl. No English either which made it quiet afterwards... hehe

I think my best blow job experience was quite a few years ago at the Silom Sauna on Suk Soi 22.

...She showered with me again and then..........................offered to drive me back to my hotel because it had started to rain!

What a girl. :drool:

holy crap! talk about above and beyond the call of duty! she's the patron saint of blowjobs!!!

Virgin post. be kind. fling scat at me or whatever it is you do around here. I'm an infrequent visitor to LOS but years ago, I managed to snag a freelancer who spent the afternoon serially blowing me. She would work Johnny up after each salvo with no hands. Oral skillz alone. I think I paid her around 500b per pop and I lasted 5 spurts so she made out. I remember lying in my bed after she left grinning like a maniac for the rest of the afternoon. well i was younger then.

also

how does one go about procuring the same kind of experience? hanging about the bar in Lolita's to rehydrate?

mmmm. sounds like u had a fantastic time! and what a great idea ;-) just my two cents but i think u just got lucky. i've selected FL many times along suk specifically for bjs but only one was really good at it; the others were just mediocre. not great odds, but keep in mind that that's just been my experience. i will say that that one FL who turned out to be great at giving head was also willing to let me video her doing her thing so i've got a private videotape of a fantastic time that's worth its weight in gold, to me. not sure whether i would recommend it since i think it could put u into hot water if, somehow, the cops were to find the videotape...

• 4 months later...

Besides Lolitas, two blocks up on soi 10, is Lolipop. The place is almost a mirror image of Lo's. Talent was poor when i went in for a hummer. Girl i got (woman would be more accurate) was dumb as a stump. She figured the faster and harder she sucked, the faster she would be done. That's my problem with these places, some of the girls are really bad at their job. But i keep going back to my favorites.

Chokdee

Besides Lolitas, two blocks up on soi 10, is Lolipop. The place is almost a mirror image of Lo's. Talent was poor when i went in for a hummer. Girl i got (woman would be more accurate) was dumb as a stump. She figured the faster and harder she sucked, the faster she would be done. That's my problem with these places, some of the girls are really bad at their job. But i keep going back to my favorites.

Chokdee

you're so right about that. been going to lolitas for years; almost always been good. there's only been one time when i tried someone new and she had so style at all; just a lot of movement and she wouldn't listen to me when i told her to slow down; i eventually just said to fuck off and left. since i've only been to lollipop 1 once, i'm open to spending more time there to find out who's good; if i don't find anyone in particular, there's always lolitas. not sure if it's in this thread but someone mentioned that the bar fine at lollipop is cheaper; i'd consider paying the bar fine and having a great loooong time back at my hotel room....

you're so right about that. been going to lolitas for years; almost always been good. there's only been one time when i tried someone new and she had so style at all; just a lot of movement and she wouldn't listen to me when i told her to slow down; i eventually just said to fuck off and left. since i've only been to lollipop 1 once, i'm open to spending more time there to find out who's good; if i don't find anyone in particular, there's always lolitas. not sure if it's in this thread but someone mentioned that the bar fine at lollipop is cheaper; i'd consider paying the bar fine and having a great loooong time back at my hotel room....

BF at lolitas..... :dunno:

spent 3 nights in bkk in 2010 in the aftermath of the troubles at the time.

my hotel was was within 3 minutes walk of lolitas and within sight of my local bar at the time.

there was a curfew at the time which slowly allowed the establishments to open a bit later each night.

really liked one of the girls in lolitas and asked her about her coming with me when lolitas closed at around 10pm.

she quoted a price of 2000bt for the BF and 3000 for her for 4 hours.........i declined.

luckily i had a gal in the bar nearby and she was much cheaper and very accomodating in the bedroom.

Yeah, I hear you. Their asking price is damn high. So far, I haven't been motivated to pay that kind of money.

Hey, I just thought of something: in Lolita's, when you're getting your rocks off, have you noticed what appears to be a surveillance camera on the ceiling?

On several occasions, while behind the curtains, I've tried to get the gal I'm with to come over to my place either before or after work but with no luck. I'm surprised no one has taken me up on my offer since they could pocket the money instead of giving most of it to the management. I guess they're afraid of being busted and losing their job....

Yeah, I hear you. Their asking price is damn high. So far, I haven't been motivated to pay that kind of money.

Hey, I just thought of something: in Lolita's, when you're getting your rocks off, have you noticed what appears to be a surveillance camera on the ceiling?

On several occasions, while behind the curtains, I've tried to get the gal I'm with to come over to my place either before or after work but with no luck. I'm surprised no one has taken me up on my offer since they could pocket the money instead of giving most of it to the management. I guess they're afraid of being busted and losing their job....

my experience with this particular lady was outside we had a private conversation well away from other people.

she was willing to meet me after work and for the price and time quoted.

but if i wanted to take her out immediately then the BF was needed.

Archived