bj options

36below

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a new place I believe on soi 7/1. Called Dr. BJ's I think.

Go to www.anniesbangkok.com

They are in with this new place. They have a link to the website and it has all the info you need.

Have'nt got a chance to go.

Kinda stuck here at the family house.. :sad:

wow! i can't believe it! i wonder how long this place has been open??? will definitely check it out in 2 weeks and give my opinion of the place! Of course, it'd be nice if another poster had a chance to go and report before i do!

looks like lolitas and lollipop 1 will have some competition.

may the best sucker win!

wow! i can't believe it! i wonder how long this place has been open??? will definitely check it out in 2 weeks and give my opinion of the place! Of course, it'd be nice if another poster had a chance to go and report before i do!

looks like lolitas and lollipop 1 will have some competition.

may the best sucker win!

From their website http://www.bjbarbangkok.com/ cheerleader.gif

Dr. BJ's Salon Bangkok is already aiming for future openings in:

Phuket (Patong Beach) Sukhumvit soi 24 (Bangkok), Patphong, Hua Hin, Pattaya (walking Street), Kho Samui, Chan Mai, Kong Khen, Manila, Angels City, The Vatican City, Kabul, Falkland Islands, Tehran, Mogadishu and many many more great locations.

The one in Vatican City is already open and the pope was one of the first customers, unbeknown to him the act was captured on video and upon finding out he was horrified as to the bad effect such actions could have on the catholic church. After many negotiations he purchased the VDO cam and SDD drive to conceal the evidence.

The following day one of his cardinals saw his new VDO camera and asked the pope how much he paid for it, 1 Million Euro's was the popes reply, fuxin hell said the cardinal, they must have seen you coming!

Archived