Anyone flown Cebu Pacific ?

gobbledonk

I know - the 'Phillipines National Carrier' doesnt fill me with confidence, but I believe they are the only airline to fly direct Clark-BKK (happy to hear otherwise). Biggest concern is that I saw a warning saying that they have a past record of credit card abuse post-payment on their site - any feedback most welcome.

I flew with them Clarke-Cebu City once, no problems.

Can't remember how I paid, local travel agent I think.

A mate flies with them regularly but he would pay cash I'm sure.

Check out one of the Angeles forums, Philippine Secrets isn't bad.

I know - the 'Phillipines National Carrier' doesnt fill me with confidence, but I believe they are the only airline to fly direct Clark-BKK (happy to hear otherwise). Biggest concern is that I saw a warning saying that they have a past record of credit card abuse post-payment on their site - any feedback most welcome.

I bought a ticket from them on line at their site about a month ago, and checked my credit card statement showing my charges. I was charged exactly what was displayed when I bought the ticket from them, which is a good thing to see.

I have read stories of them cancelling flights with little or no notice. I know I may be taking a chance, but will use backup plans if that happens, and not waste too much time to move along.

Archived