Board going down today!!!

khunsanuk

Hi,

I know it is a bit late notice, but we'll be shutting down the board later today (late afternoon / early evening BKK time most likely) to start the imgration to the new forum software.

It is likely we'll be down for a fairly lenghty time. The import itself took 13hrs last time and it is likely to take a similar time today. After that I'll need a couple of hours to configure everything again.

So, it might late afternoon on Sunday before we are back online.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I think the new forum software will be worth it.

Sanuk!

Guest HonoluluJimmy
This coming Sunday?

Flashoidal Unit can we contine to search out the source of the Black Magic or will it go away with the update. When they do the backup they should flush the backup good and re format the hard drive to purge the invisable hand!

We have to rid the board of Black Magic. World Sex Guide just overcame a simliar problem. All the picks of women had schlongs like a gay rockstar!

Guest HonoluluJimmy
Oh, Jeez ... it must be the "going down" in the thread's title, since all the ads at the top of the page are for gay hotels and guest houses. :p

The board is not going down on me.. I do go with boards. Is this board turning gay???

Going down... tis going down due to the Blaqck Magic and Invisable Hand about the area! I'm incontact with some speialists onj BB Fusion boards and they are looking into offering solutions to invected boardsetc. They use to build board and infact built part of this one.

I'm not a hacker! I'm a fan of BJ's

Archived