Middle Easterners Out Late At Night With Their Wives?

36below

a thousand pardons if this is obvious to everyone but me but 1) there are a hell of a lot more middle easterners walking around sukhumvit at 2 in the morning but most importantly, 2) what the hell are the ladies doing out that late at night? i can easily understand the guys wanting to get their eggs off but a lot of those guys walk around with what i assume are their wives and they're dressed up to the gills with their black outfits. very weird!

"honey, it's 1:30 am; let's get dressed and walk along sukhumvit blvd to look for tee shirts" ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

makes no sense to me.

all the staggering single guys out there looking to poke their boners into some hot body? now that makes perfect sense!

waiting to be enlightened,

thank you!

I reckon, they're there to see the nightlife, either so they can go home and tut tut about it, or so they can go back to the hotel and get Jiggy from the excitement of it all.

Either that or they're paying fat bar girls to wear the black tent...

I reckon, they're there to see the nightlife, either so they can go home and tut tut about it, or so they can go back to the hotel and get Jiggy from the excitement of it all.

Either that or they're paying fat bar girls to wear the black tent...

ha! ha! your description about the black tent is soooooo right!

I vote for the "getting worked up" and then going back for some rambunctious ass-fucking (and according to my soi 3 [Thai] working girl sources, ass-fucking is ALWAYS on the menu with those guys...let's just say, for most of them, their first "penetration experience" [passive or active] was NOT with a female of the species...) scenario...

Remember too, as I've posted previously in another thread, that the Arab women wear the most slutty, suggestive, open-crotch lacy "fuck-me" underwear in existence under their somber robes...probably to try to hang on to a shred of femininity to survive being treated like something worse than dog shit day in and day out by their husbands...

The pubs on Soi 22 are often filled with Middle Easterns until 6 or 7 AM.

Men are men, no matter where they come from...or so it seems :dunno:

Ya think? Which places? Titanium? Where's open til 6 or 7am?

Sorry, lots of questions, but ya got me thinkin.

I drink in 22 a fair bit. Can't say I've noticed too many ME types with or without their BMO's (Black Moving Objects). A fair few Indian boys use the Regency Park hotel, see the mini vans come and go often with a BG to share. Soi 3, 5 and Suk itself seem to be the largest concentration of ME folk but my guess is that with the start of Ramadan around Aug 1many will disappear.

The numbers of ME visitors have been increasing constantly over the last years. Especially during the two months before Ramadan there presence can be seen.

Walking Street in Pattaya is full of 'Arabs' and a steady growing number of Indians. My guess is that they currently account for ~70% of all visitors promenading up and down walking street. They completely took over Tony's, most of Mixx (the rest are Russians)and even in Lucifer I see more Arabs than White guys these days. If this trend continues, Pattaya will be soon be a town for Arabs, Indians and Russians only.

You guys are so culturally insensitive.

I'm appalled.

It's their culture, and yet you refuse to acknowledge that fact. They have been cloaking women for thousands of years, yet you want to go and change that. Shame, shame.

What's next? Saying circumcision is barbaric? Don't you know it's more hygienic to have your willy shaved down to the bare bones model?

I swear to God (or the higher being of your choice) that I'm gonna leave this board is it doesn't develop a tad bit of cultural sensitivity--recognizing the diversity of our planet with tolerance and justice for all.

Sorry, I'll be back to continue this in a bit, but I must go arrange for the circumcision of my daughter. I mean she *is* part African, don't you know.

You guys are so culturally insensitive.

I'm appalled.

It's their culture, and yet you refuse to acknowledge that fact. They have been cloaking women for thousands of years, yet you want to go and change that. Shame, shame.

What's next? Saying circumcision is barbaric? Don't you know it's more hygienic to have your willy shaved down to the bare bones model?

I swear to God (or the higher being of your choice) that I'm gonna leave this board is it doesn't develop a tad bit of cultural sensitivity--recognizing the diversity of our planet with tolerance and justice for all.

Sorry, I'll be back to continue this in a bit, but I must go arrange for the circumcision of my daughter. I mean she *is* part African, don't you know.

"Cultural sensitivity"...FUCK that shit. When it involves treating women--or any human--like a piece of shit, it crosses the line for me...and I will not endorse it. ALL humans deserve to be treated with dignity.

Let's see...there's an island near Papua New Guinea, well documented by anthropologists, where it's a rite of passage for all young boys to be ritually sodomized by older men. Let's say you back up your intense devotion to "cultural sensitivity" by moving there and watching while your son (if you have one) has his anus pounded to a bloody pulp by adult male cocks. Cultural sensitivity, dontcha know. Yeah, I didn't fucking think so.

Archived