Middle Easterners Out Late At Night With Their Wives?

36below

"Cultural sensitivity"...FUCK that shit. When it involves treating women--or any human--like a piece of shit, it crosses the line for me...and I will not endorse it. ALL humans deserve to be treated with dignity.

Let's see...there's an island near Papua New Guinea, well documented by anthropologists, where it's a rite of passage for all young boys to be ritually sodomized by older men. Let's say you back up your intense devotion to "cultural sensitivity" by moving there and watching while your son (if you have one) has his anus pounded to a bloody pulp by adult male cocks. Cultural sensitivity, dontcha know. Yeah, I didn't fucking think so.

I also laugh when you see these "reality" programmes involving westerners traveling to far off places and becoming part of the local way of life, the western women almost invariably, balk when comes to going naked or topless - can't be that sensitive to local customs can we?

Ya think? Which places? Titanium? Where's open til 6 or 7am?

Sorry, lots of questions, but ya got me thinkin.

I drink in 22 a fair bit. Can't say I've noticed too many ME types with or without their BMO's (Black Moving Objects). A fair few Indian boys use the Regency Park hotel, see the mini vans come and go often with a BG to share. Soi 3, 5 and Suk itself seem to be the largest concentration of ME folk but my guess is that with the start of Ramadan around Aug 1many will disappear.

Go down a bit (away from Suk) and into Queen's Park, as it is loaded with small

pubs that stay open late (early morning). One was still rocking at 0600 this morning!

Okay, interesting that it goes that late/early. I often pass that area, have a place at the bottom of 22 nearer to where it joins 24, though not normally much later than say 2am, always seems to be closing up about then, at least out on the road, never dug into the QP bar area at that time though, pool bars not really my thing.

"Cultural sensitivity"...FUCK that shit. When it involves treating women--or any human--like a piece of shit, it crosses the line for me...and I will not endorse it. ALL humans deserve to be treated with dignity.

Let's see...there's an island near Papua New Guinea, well documented by anthropologists, where it's a rite of passage for all young boys to be ritually sodomized by older men. Let's say you back up your intense devotion to "cultural sensitivity" by moving there and watching while your son (if you have one) has his anus pounded to a bloody pulp by adult male cocks. Cultural sensitivity, dontcha know. Yeah, I didn't fucking think so.

P- I kinda think Expat was being a mite sarcastic

The numbers of ME visitors have been increasing constantly over the last years. Especially during the two months before Ramadan there presence can be seen.

Walking Street in Pattaya is full of 'Arabs' and a steady growing number of Indians. My guess is that they currently account for ~70% of all visitors promenading up and down walking street. They completely took over Tony's, most of Mixx (the rest are Russians)and even in Lucifer I see more Arabs than White guys these days. If this trend continues, Pattaya will be soon be a town for Arabs, Indians and Russians only.

Not so on Soi's 7 and 8.This will always be the domain of the "White Farange" piss heads!

Once I had foot-massage in a spa at the 5th floor of MBK. As I was leaving an Arab-gentlemen and his wife came in for foot-massage. The missus quite loudly asks the lady behind the counter: "People can see me? People can see my feet?" The scoundrel that I am, I quickly answer: "Forget you feet! People can see your pussy!" Before they got the chance to beat me up, I got out of there as fast as I could. :cheerleader:

You probably see the arabs more in the early morning and evening hours as that ties in with their routine in the GCC countries. They typically wake up at the butt crack of dawn for morning prayer, have tea and play ass grab with their mates until the afternoon prayer. They then go home and siesta until the sun starts to go down (and cool off). At that point they head back out to pray, shop, eat and play more ass grab with their habibis...

Most women do get treated horribly and recently there was a book written by a young Saudi male from Jeddah, in his late 20's that described the sexual dysfunction in that society brought on by the perversion of their religion. It would be easy to dismiss the contents as gay fantasy but having lived in Jeddah fairly recently, knowing the people and the area, I can say that the guy is probably pretty close to the truth.

The good news is the younger generation is rebelling against the ultra-conservative mutawa by utilizing technology and finding creative ways of "dating" on the "weekends" starting Wednesday nights and ending Friday night. There was a talk show that featured young male and female intellectuals that discussed pretty openly issues such as females being allowed to drive etc.

While the Saudi women are young, some of them are smoking hot, especially if they are a euro-arab mix. However, many do not age well and resemble orcas by their 30's and 40's.

We would have some serious parties on the western compounds and the non-saudi GCC women were dying to find any way possible into our parties. Some of the hottest Lebanese, Egyptian, Moroccan, Turkish and others were in attendance. These women could not stand most of the men they were supposed to be with and I do not think there were enough adjectives that could adequately convey the hatred and contempt these women had towards them.

Archived