Middle East Season

Guest HonoluluJimmy

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is an archan who dressed like that. All anyone has seen is the pupils of her eyes. How do they know if it's the same person who comes to teach every day?

With it being Ramadan I would expect to see the numbers up. Many Arabs I worked with in the past would escape the Middle East and vacation elsewhere during Ramadan because "Allah" could not see them outside of the ME.

When I stayed in Cambridge the hotel staff had the similar complaints but at least in England these guys seemed more likely to pay for damages. In the Philippines, many places dread these guys to include Malays of the Islamic persuasion. The staff members did state on occasion there would be a "good muslim" but it was the exception and not the rule. Many had finally gotten to the point they claimed "no occupancy" when a "islamic looking" asian or arab

tried to check in.

Guest HonoluluJimmy

Firstly, Flashoidal DO QUOTE The Quron... Tis and evil book. Believe in me you you shall die...

There are a hoot. Over on the west side just a few days ago, right before my trip to BKK. I take the pool side rooms and noted that an engrit speaking Muslim was yelling into the room. They can seeyou They can see you! Now I know why.. Benith thjose black robes are big fat sows.. Take not of those Moo's ... I'd cover that also.. No wonder they don't eat moo, thbeir wonmed look like moo.

Up in BKK a few days ago there was one who pushed onto the upward running stair at MBK. OOPs was a Kateoy who has a shop on floor 6.

I didn't know this but the Kateoy are put to death in Islamic countries ( after, I expect, a few boy get a run on their bums) So the Kateoy grabbe the Musies tit real hard... What a show. There were a number of rabs in the area who are, by Islamic rule, required to defent the bnurka babe... Well, tghe declined as the Kateoy had tow other along side who would scare me.

Me, if KS saw my hulk he make me a moddie!

Apropos of nothing, one of my Soi 4 regulars (3 years, 1 Thai kid under her belt and still going strong !) told me that the low season has been so bad that she has had to resort to 'Indians and Arabs' - I would have thought that having one sweaty fat man on top of you was much the same as another, but apparently there is a pecking order.

Back in KL, a Filipina did her best 'look at me' routine, rubbing herself on my crotch/simulating fellatio etc, only to tell various Indians who approached her to piss off. She proved to be a much more interesting dinner date than anything else (Aussie boyfriend fretting at home, apparently), but her friends were happy to accommodate my other needs.

My personal view is that the girls will go with whomever is going to pay their rent when push comes to shove (!), but I believe their race-based preferences are genuine. Doesnt make it 'right', but then the girls on Soi 32 probably arent too interested in the size of my wallet so I guess it all evens out.

The greatest number of problems my (and any other) girls complained of were from the sand dwellers and their ilk. I tried to get it into their heads that if one wasn't wearing a tent, sat down and ordered straight off a beer or whiskey and drank it, then perhaps he was a westernised one and sort of normal. If however he was with umpteen of his mates, all in flowing robes, wanting to stroke the girls like pet fucking rabbits, then they should just tell the cunts to fuck off and not even allow them to sit down.

They are the worst punters, way ahead of the second worst, the Ruskies and their satellite brethren.

Seems clear enough, so what is the problem? Inshallah ...

Quran 4:34: Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in their sleeping places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.

http://www.apostatesofislam.com/quran.htm

I'll say AMEN to that.

I still think it comes down to interpretation and the attitude some bring to religion - its not so long ago that so-called Christians used their narrow interpretation of the Old Testament as an excuse to torture and murder people. Countless novelists have made a lot of money by applying a little 'artistic license' to Revelations and other parts of the Bible, and the result usually involves a massive body count. I dont think Christian fundamentalists hold women in particularly high regard, beyond their role as baby makers, but Islam is an unapologetically male-dominated religion, no question.

I think the point made about Western-educated Arabs has validity, and one of the first things that a new regime inevitably does is to try to crush dissenting intellectuals. Nothing like keeping your population in a perpetual 'Dark Ages' state of mind to maintain a fuedal society.

Archived