Fantasy Football

sayjann

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

got a nice phonecall today.

one of my ex work collegues rang me today and asked if i wanted to play this season in their league even though i was no longer working there and had'nt spoken to any of ex collegues since decemder?.

it seems they had a chat and many had no objections about me playing again,i was really pleased that i still have friends.

but i look forard to trying to take money of those that did'nt want me playing again....... :tuxedo:

I didn't need the code, I was there already! :yay:

playing around with my team and looking at my starting line-up this weekend(if they all play)does'nt look too promiseing.

last season starting line-up scored 1141 between them all season.......... :hmmm:

we know that our teams will change through lack of form/injuries/suspensions etc but i don't think a score like that will be any threat to the top of the table at the end of the season..... :doah:

Not long to go, anyone else having problems logging into the website? must be busy today I guess

yes major problems.

looked around 06:30 and i was horrified.

is seems i have been deleted from all the private leagues i entered.

i'm trying my hardest to enter this league at least before i'm out of this gameweek,but just cannot get on the website.

i have an idea why i'm out of a certain league,but do not know why/how it could have affected other leagues.

yes major problems.

looked around 06:30 and i was horrified.

is seems i have been deleted from all the private leagues i entered.

i'm trying my hardest to enter this league at least before i'm out of this gameweek,but just cannot get on the website.

i have an idea why i'm out of a certain league,but do not know why/how it could have affected other leagues.

Still can't get in, last point for changing the team has gone I think, 11:30 am UK time

Archived