Fantasy Football

sayjann

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

geez. I'm on 15 points with only a couple to play... thought I did well with 51 round 1. Some of the tables have updated. My 4 Global leagues are all up to date, and 1 of my 4 classic leagues. Surprisingly I only dropped 2 spots - I gather there were a few surprises.

The 3 other leagues I'm in it appears I'm still where I was after Round 1 but on closer inspection, the mighty Roosters haven't had their score updated...

more glitches i guess.

geez. I'm on 15 points with only a couple to play... thought I did well with 51 round 1. Some of the tables have updated. My 4 Global leagues are all up to date, and 1 of my 4 classic leagues. Surprisingly I only dropped 2 spots - I gather there were a few surprises.

The 3 other leagues I'm in it appears I'm still where I was after Round 1 but on closer inspection, the mighty Roosters haven't had their score updated...

more glitches i guess.

low scoring so far this week with few goals and clean sheets seen.

seeing how you are getting on after each of the daily games is back and easier to follow.

scores should improve after the gameweek has ended with top players still to play in the next 2 days.

at least the organisers admitted there were problems last week and we all got free transfers this week if needed.

Archived