Top 10 Myths About Thai Bar Girls

MooNoi

Saw this post on a few other boards, so it's obviously doing the rounds. (ie. I didn't write this list, but I haven't seen it on Thai360).

Thought it would be interesting to hear other member's comments here. For me, pretty much 10 out of 10.

Discuss.

The Truth About Thai Bargirls

Thailand has some of the most beautiful, sexy, exotic and erotic women in the world! With so many Thai ladies working at go-go bars, beer bars, blowjob bars or simply freelancing, it is quite easy to find a “boom boom†companion for “short time†or “long time†fun. However, there are myths about Thai bargirls that need to be discussed. For example…

Myth 1) Thai Bargirls Are Not Prostitutes

Yes, Thai bargirls are very nice, sweet, fun loving creatures but they spread their legs in order to make $$$. Whoever created the illusion that a woman who works in a sex establishment or freelances to make $$$ by spreading her legs is not a prostitute is blind.

Myth 2) Thai Bargirls Are Looking For A Prince Charming To Rescue Them

Thai bargirls number 1 priority is taking care of themselves and their families. And their only method of taking care of themselves and their families is with $$$. Despite the fact that Thai bargirls are poor, they are quite happy living in their beautiful country. In addition, Thai bargirls enjoy indulging in their wonderful culture and have no need to find a prince charming to rescue them from their current situation.

Myth 3) Thai Bargirls Are Submissive

I wouldn’t say Thai bargirls are submissive but rather gentle women that like to take care of their men and make sure that their men are happy. In addition, Thai bargirls have come to learn that there are a lot of tourists looking for love and therefore, they use their charm, personality and sex appeal to get what they want which is $$$.

Myth 4) Thai Bar Girls Like Older Men

When it comes to $$$ Thai women like all kind of men (short, fat bald, midgets, etc.,). For some reason a lot of men believe the notion that Thai bargirls are with them because they actually like them. The reality is that the Thai bargirls are simply with them for $$$. In addition, Thai bargirls would much rather be seen with a sexy young Foreigner, than with a sweaty old man that can barely get a ‘hardon.’

Myth 5) Thai Bargirls Don't Like Thai Men

Many male tourists will be surprised to know how many bargirls have Thai boyfriends. This should not be surprising simply because a Thai bargirl can relate a lot better to a Thai man than with a male tourist from the west. So why then does a Thai bargirl choose to work in a go-go bar, beer bar or other adult establishment if she has a Thai boyfriend? Well it all comes down to $$$, which is something everybody needs.

Myth 6) Thai Bargirls Earn A Lot Of Money

Although Thai bargirls may work 6 days a week sometimes year round with few breaks in between, they don’t make a lot of $$$. Instead the little money Thai bargirls do make goes to pay for their personal expenses and the rest is sent to their families for support.

Myth 7) Thai Bargirls don’t like working in a Beer Bar/Go-Go Bar

Actually, Thai bargirls enjoy working in a beer bar/go-go bar simply because many of them have friends and cousins that work at a beer bar/go-go bar. In addition, working in a beer bar/go-go bar gives Thai bargirls the opportunity to have some fun (drink, meet foreigners and party) and enjoy themselves outside of their routine lives.

Myth 8) Thai Bargirls love foreigners

I wouldn’t say Thai bargirls don’t like foreigners but rather learned to accept them coming to their precious country for the past few decades for Intoxication and Intercourse Vacations. One thing is for sure, Thai bargirls love foreigners $$$.

Myth 9) Thai Bargirls are loyal to their men

I don’t know how many Thai bargirls I have had sex with that told me they had a foreigner boyfriend. I mean Thai bargirls work in a go-go bar, beer bar, blowjob bar or freelance not because they want to but because they need $$$. So even though a Thai bargirl may meet someone she likes, their will always be new opportunities (new foreigners) she will come across that will provide her with more $$$.

Myth 10) Thai Bargirls are not educated

Although Thai bargirls may not have received the educational opportunities that many foreigners from the west have received, they are a lot smarter than your average male tourist. For example, Thai bargirls are street smart, learn the tricks of the business of working in a beer bar/go-go bar and use their sex appeal to milk as much $$$ from several male tourists all while remaining the sweet, beautiful, loyal, submissive uneducated females every male tourist believes they are.

This is all a bit of a revelation to me - next you'll be telling me that Father Christmas, The Tooth Fairy, and The Easter Bunny don't exist as well....

Seriously though, most of this seems to be pretty close to the truth, but like when I go to see a film, I'm capable of suspending reality for a few weeks

Myth 1

Thai Bargirls Are Not Prostitutes

Whoever created the illusion that a woman who works in a sex establishment or freelances to make $$$ by spreading her legs is not a prostitute is blind.

I'm not blind, but I may choose to make nyself blinkered for a while... :_party:

Myth 2

Thai bargirls number 1 priority is taking care of themselves and their families.

Can't really argue with that one.

Myth 3

Thai Bargirls Are Submissive

Not always :argue:

Myth 4

Thai Bar Girls Like Older Men

....a sweaty old man that can barely get a ‘hardon.’....

There may even be an element of truth in this one, at least we generally have more money, can hold our ale better, and might be looking for something slightly longer term than ST.

As for the comment about erectile disfunction, some BGs (yeah, big surprise) might relish the opportunity to not get rogered occasionally.

The rest I mostly agree with.

:beer:

A lot of generalisations in the article....from my limited experience they are all different in backgrounds and attitude.As for myth no. 2- Thai BG`s not looking for a Prince Charming to rescue them.IME many are looking for exactly this.

A lot of generalisations in the article....from my limited experience they are all different in backgrounds and attitude.As for myth no. 2- Thai BG`s not looking for a Prince Charming to rescue them.IME many are looking for exactly this.

Of course these are generalizations, but from my own very limited experience with BG's it is much more safe to assume that the girls are going with you just for the money, that they don't find you that attractive, that they don't want to leave their job (as long as you don't provide the same monthly income or even more), and that they might have a Thai boy friend/husband and that they go with you just for the money.

The rules will help, that you keep your eyes open, even thought you get the impression that your girl is different - which she probably is not...

Anyway one point is completely clear to me: The BG's on first view submissive behavior, which almost always culminates in their standard "up to you" line, is merely for business reasons: for to keep the customer happy and in line, while reducing their need to find out what the customers likes best.

If you spend more than one evening with a BG and if you don't want to have a completely bored BG beside you, the girl's "up to you" just means: you'd better find out what I like. And you have to go through trial and error, carefully placed proposals, carefully asked questions and careful observation... smile.gif

Behind the "up to you" can hide a very strong business women which is hard as nails.

<< the rest is sent to their families for support. >>

Bull crap! Some do, most don't - and blow it on themselves.

It's amazing what they blow it on, I went with a Filipino for a while who was one of the principal supports for mum, dad, 8 brothers and sisters and over 40 nieces and nephews and the week was wasted unless she bought a new case for her phone.

No cheap jeans either, a weeks pay for a tradesman was barely enough for a pair.

I was chatting with a BG once who told me how much more money she made in the bars than she'd got before. She had been a nanny for a family in Bangkok and got just 1,500 baht a month plus meals and a room. I asked how much she made in the bars, which she delightedly told me. I asked how much she spent on rent. How much on transportation? (Taxis only, of course.) How much on food? When these were deducted, she had almost exactly 1,500 baht left. In other words, she was keeping crazy hours and sleeping with strange men for the same money she'd got before just to look after somebody's kids. The BG was furious with me and stomped off. I had destroyed her reason for being in the trade and she did not like it at all. :dunno:

Give me the option of sleeping with strangers... of the opposite sex.... and keeping crazy hours instead of looking after someone else's kids and I'd probably take the easier path as well. (As in not having to wipe someone's brat's snotty nose).

Archived