Dental Implants

togaduke

At Dental Design Clinic I had some root canals done for about 10% of what it would have cost me at home and the place was more professional and more advanced than the dentists at home.

dentist@dentaldesignclinic-lab.com

http://www.dentaldesignclinic-lab.com/

If you exit Soi Cowboy and turn right into Asoke, it's about 100~200 metres on the right.

Great location and I recommend the place.

YMMV

Coss

I assume you are talking about a post implant with crown. ~£2000 in Dubai and I need two! :yikes:

I have thought about having it done in LOS but the problem is it's not a one visit procedure as my dentist here advises a 2 month healing period between fitting the implant and then placement of healing abutment and crown, so I'd either have to be living in LOS or make 2 trips. Now having to make 2 trips isn't a bad thing but would cancel out any financial benefits.

I assume you are talking about a post implant with crown. ~£2000 in Dubai and I need two! :yikes:

I have thought about having it done in LOS but the problem is it's not a one visit procedure as my dentist here advises a 2 month healing period between fitting the implant and then placement of healing abutment and crown, so I'd either have to be living in LOS or make 2 trips. Now having to make 2 trips isn't a bad thing but would cancel out any financial benefits.

looks like a great place to get it done, thanks ..and yes there should be two trips..but i can get some done here before cause that would blow the budget, in a good way

A crown or an implant? I've had crowns made twice in LOS - total cost including root canal and making the crown was just under 10,000 baht. It took about 3 weeks to complete, most of it waiting for the crown to be made.

Last time was about 5 years ago. I just went to the dental clinic near my old apartment - good professional work, but I had to speak Thai to them. (My Thai vocabulary for dental terms is nil!) There was another nearby clinic where the docs did speak passable English, but it was maybe 10% more expensive.

Only places I can find on line that say they do it are obviously double pricing. No Thai is going to pay 65,000 to 85,000 for a single tooth. I think I was quoted something like 25,000 or 30,000 a few years ago - at a Thai dental clinic, not one aimed at expats and tourists.

Archived