Russian Girls in Bangkok - a Taxi Driver's Viewpoint

Hi,

I'd say I agree with the cabdriver as to the clientele of the Russian girls in the Soi 3 area. I don't think that there would be too many Thais going there.

They prefer the massage parlours, some of which also have (or at least had a few months ago) some Russian girls. In there the prices are quite a bit higher though, 4,500 Baht is what I heard.

Saw a bunch in Nataree about 6 months ago, and I would not be interested if they paid me that amount.

Sanuk!

Last weeks Pattaya Mail carries a story about 13 girls from Lithuania, Uzbekistan and Belarus being arrested in Las Vegas, North Pattaya. Is this Las Vegas gogo at the beach road end of soi post office, or is there another Las Vegas elsewhere ? Has anyone seen them ? I cannot imagine 13 Russians pole dancing going unnoticed in Pattaya.

Re travelling halfway round the world for a white chick. Some of us live here and don't get to see many "white girls".

Also I have seen some quite presentable Russotarts, peroxide or not, one was a firm 8.5.

So, going against the grain I quite like Russians, It helps to keep my language skills up to date too.

Dosvadanya

Originally posted by vinod:

" I start the evening at the Ambassador Beer Garden. They come by 6.30 in groups look

around and make a contact with them and tell them your plans."

The Ambassador Beer Garden - is that the open area (outside the Ambassador Hotel and between the shops) where they often have a band playing in the evening?

I must admit I have passed by it quite a few times and it always seems pretty quiet (apart from the band). I have never looked upon it as a pick up place.

Fatbastard33

Hi

I'm quite frequent traveller to Bkk on business. I travel almost every month and sometimes I spend around a week. During the last couple of visits, I started to make it a point to spend a nigh with Russians. One thing is most of them communicate in english which is relief. My experience is, it is great fun to take them out to GoGo & Discos. As they really enjoy these places since most of them are on budget cannot go to have fun. (this also helps a lot when you return back to your room)

I start the evening at the Ambassador Beer Garden. They come by 6.30 in groups look around and make a contact with them and tell them your plans. Select one but usualy a friend would jump at your plans. I pay around 2 k for LT (for only one)and the party thrown in. It always happens when you head back to your room you'll have 2 women with you & most of them are open for 3some.

Try this for a change it is great... to go to disco with them as they are good dancers & partying women.

Vinod

Archived