Hanoi Sanuk

Guest HonoluluJimmy

Guest Poom Rak Seh Deang

Up scale action in the up scale area! I'll be at the Hilton Opera Hotel and would like to walk about for sanuk!

• 5 weeks later...

Up scale action in the up scale area! I'll be at the Hilton Opera Hotel and would like to walk about for sanuk!

Walk out of the front door of the Hiulton and turn left and just walk along teh street and there will be lots of girls on motocy approaching you.

Alternatively turn right and then left and walk along the road to the small 'park' with statue. You'll get accosted along there too.

They will want you to hop on the back of the motocy and will take you to a ST hotel on the other side of the bridge. While over there you will also notice a lot of girls lining both sides of the main road road in front of ST hotels.

Hey PP, this is not meant to be demeaning or belittling, but your spelling is atrocious (this site does have word spell, just take a few seconds to use it), let alone the grammar (not that grammar is a priority these days and taught in western countries), use word check and just write NESB :beer:

Other wise, keep up the posting and enjoy sanuk :beer:

Hey PP, this is not meant to be demeaning or belittling, but your spelling is atrocious (this site does have word spell, just take a few seconds to use it), let alone the grammar (not that grammar is a priority these days and taught in western countries), use word check and just write NESB :beer:

Other wise, keep up the posting and enjoy sanuk :beer:

My spelling is fine, I just type too quickly and don't bother checking, the always comes out as teh, know as konw and I must have hit the adjacent u & i when typing Hilton.

Are you an English teacher?

Archived