Moo_Uan

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi,

Why? smile.gif

Even if you read a book a day that is almost 22 years of reading.

Sanuk!

KS,

Because you can pick and choose the ones you want. You don't have to take them all at once! :-) And they are free. Actually I now have 12,600 Kindle books given to me by others. Got my Kindle in September and use it constantly when I have spare time. I also have a book exchange in my place and get the 'pick of the litter' when stuff comes in I haven't read and want to read. Best of both worlds really for an avid reader, as I am.

Text files do not take up a lot of space either. Might be able to e-mail an e-book as an attachment, possible? But, anyone coming to Surin stop by with a 4 Gig thumb drive and copy what you want for your Kindle. Payment? None, but you could buy me a beer maybe. :-)

Many e-books can be downloaded from Pirate Bay, just like the movies, TV shows, and music.

Even if you do not yet have a Kindle you can download a free Kindle reader for your PC or laptop from Amazon.com. The software download is right on the front page at Amazon.com.

I have been using a Kindle for several years now.

Great device!!

I also have thousands of books and enjoy the ability to have all the books

and to be able to carry all of them without a trailer truck to do the transport!!

The books/files are about 1Mb, so easy enough to email.

Archived