Tottenham In Flames As Riot Follows Protest

Flashermac

Guest lazyphil

Maybe people in the UK have just had enough :dunno:

you f**king bet we've had enough, enough of this feral scum. time to send the army in with live ammo and go in and take control. i'm totally serious, its the only language these violent scum will understand.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I totally agree. Criminals of the violent sort shoot be dealt with the same way they do their crimes. With violence. Shoot with sharp is certainly a measure I would support if this happened in the Netherlands. If you are dissatisfied you talk. You dont start looting and destroying your neighbours home.

W

Am watching it on the BBC now. Truly tragic. I am afraid it will be copied in other countries as well.

Guest lazyphil

i've seen pictures of naked men and women who have had their clothes stolen by force. people leaping from 2nd and 3rd floors of burning buildings. fuck these self appointed 'youth' leaders and community leaders' fuck their poxy opinions. fuck them.

i've seen pictures of naked men and women who have had their clothes stolen by force. people leaping from 2nd and 3rd floors of burning buildings. fuck these self appointed 'youth' leaders and community leaders' fuck their poxy opinions. fuck them.

We are too "civilized" to address them for what they are: Purely and simply, terrorists. I'd ask, how could a "civilized" society tolerate such terrorism and call itself "civilized"? :dunno: It's obvious that those in England are of the same ilk as those we've coddled in the USA...except for the LA rioters in 1965. National Guard was called in; curfew imposed; assholes shot on sight. At least 60+ were shot/killed. :up:

HH

China hopes Britain has a peaceful transition to democracy and Iran hopes they excercise restraint. :rolleyes: Presumably Ghadaffi will be sending the Libyan airforce to protect the rebels.

And Hillary and Barry have already updated their next pronouncements regarding sanctions. (And the Brits thought the German blockade was a pain in the ass.) At least England can count on China and Russia to block UN military action. But I can see France and Spain wanting to settle old scores.

HH

We are too "civilized" to address them for what they are: Purely and simply, terrorists. I'd ask, how could a "civilized" society tolerate such terrorism and call itself "civilized"? :dunno: It's obvious that those in England are of the same ilk as those we've coddled in the USA...except for the LA rioters in 1965. National Guard was called in; curfew imposed; assholes shot on sight. At least 60+ were shot/killed. :up:

HH

Only that these people are just rioters not terrorist, because they have no program or aim at all...

Guest lazyphil

:hubbahubba:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2024952/London-riots-2011-Olympic-ambassador-Chelsea-Ives-18-led-Enfield-Vodafone-attack.html

my plan, lock her in the olympic stadium with all the other arsonists, muggers, looters, hooligans then flip them a coin, heads you get the avenger 7 barrel gatling gun from a A-10 tankbuster tails you get the apache gunship.....waste their vile asses :hubbahubba:

Archived