Tottenham In Flames As Riot Follows Protest

Flashermac

Guest lazyphil

i'd pay good money to watch these fucks get wasted by a tankbuster, they torched houses, building, businesses not knowing if they were empty or not. in my book they are less than cock roaches.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'd pay good money to watch these fucks get wasted by a tankbuster, they torched houses, building, businesses not knowing if they were empty or not. in my book they are less than cock roaches.

Ugly machines. I can tell them apart several miles out.

I like the F16s but they are too noisy but when they take off at night time, the flames coming out of their arse is worth seeing.

The F22s are an amazing machine but can scare the shite out of you. One Sunday morning one of these bastards came in low and fast near my place while I was sleeping. I immediatedly ran outside with my boxer shorts on to see what the hell was going on.

Guest lazyphil

i'm going fishing tomorrow in the flight path of lakenheath usaf base, between biting fish i'm entertained with some kind of fighter, not exactly sure what, looks like a f16, whatever they are they look mean....as for the hog, the beauty is in the beholders eye!

Archived