Newbie Looking For Company In The Land Of Smiles

i think I have to trust this girl.... take a risk.... see what happens

catch up sounds like fun too.. is it a lads only night?

re: "Trust no one and try and trop you trousers with as many Darlings as possible"

I prefer quality to quantity..

Will keep you guys informed

Cheers again.. awesome forum

R

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some gold advice here, cheers.. it's annoying because you want to believe the facade.. I will say this, I am mainly after some lovely company, I'm not looking for a new wife just now, my heart is sealed up in a box at the moment, so i hope it wont get broken. I hear you guys, and assure you i'll run at the first ask for money.. she seems quite well off though, nice two-storey house.

Cheers

After all the warningS, just look a the bright side:

Go to BKK for to have fun!

Never forget: the women you are with is not only nice women in Bangkok, and I quote myself:

Many TGs are extremely good in making a Western male feel extremely comfortable and feel very much liked, by taking care in a way many Western men never experienced from a Western women. And now add their beauty, the sex they provide, the exotic settings, the food, the temple visits, e.g..

If after one-two days the women isn't fun anymore, move out and on (I did so during my last trip and had a great time afterwards!)

And don't try desperately to try to understand what's going on, when things start to feel not right and the fun is vanishing. You won't be able to understand a lot of stuff anyway as long as you haven't more experience in LOS and have got an idea of the Thai society and culture. But this doesn't matter. Even in LOS, among all these layers of exotic faces, sounds, smells, habits, common sense prevails.

Two rules:

- if something it is to good to be true, it almost probably isn't (especially in regard to all the scams in LOS)

- if something doesn't feel right, even though you are not sure why, it is probably not right (especially in regard to relationships in LOS)...

There is a current thread about dental implants. Note you can't (or shouldn't be able to) get an implant and crown in one visit to LOS, unless it's a long visit.

Mr. Munch is right again. And this advice applies to so much in Thailand.

has anyone flown with emirates? they seem to be the cheapest at the moment.

Emirates gets a lot of positve reviews in a German Thailand forum. Actually the planes seem to be more new and better equipped than Thai Air. You'll just have a longer flight, because of the stopover in the Emirates.

cheers. i hear you guys on matters of teeth too. WIll just get the implant done this time..

Check the net in regard to the healing process. As I said you might need a few days to recover and you won't be able to do much in the day(s) after the OP except taking pain killers. You'll have to take antibiotics for a week or so. If it's a shorter stay in LOS you'll need a dentist at your place of residence for the aftercare (take the stitches out e.g.).

cheers. i hear you guys on matters of teeth too. WIll just get the implant done this time..

has anyone flown with emirates? they seem to be the cheapest at the moment.

i flew emirates last year and was impressed.

great food,lots of entertainment choice but a little disappointed in the eye-candy.

a strange situation upon landing i dubai though,they land quite a way from the terminal and i had a good 10 minutes bus ride to get to it.

being a smoker i welcomed the stop in dubai to top up my nicotine levels.

booked with them this year as well but when i was unable to take the flight i was offered a refund or a re-booking for another flight.

rebooked for later this month...........

Has anyone flown with emirates? they seem to be the cheapest at the moment.

Best to post this question in Travel/Transportation Section.

There are many travel/transportation experts on this board. Some have walked into Thailand. Some have taken ships and boats to Thailand. Some have been passengers in airplanes that had a destination of Thailand. And some have taken trips without ever leaving their sagging weather beaten lounge chair in their low lit faded walls flat in Farangland.

Archived