More Recent Adventures, Mainly Pattaya, Some Bkk

Encore

Although living more or less like a local, I’m rarely unsupervised. But for the next couple of weeks, my regular companion is out of town on business, So I’m off the leash again. i have quiet a bit of work on, so instead of day and night debauchery, I’m going to work most of the day (well, 11.00 AM-4.30 PM, and relax after that.

I started two nights ago. Came to town around 8.30 at night, booked myself into Secrets for two nights, and hit WS. Started as usual slowly at Silver Star, Where I was welcomed by the ladies at the tub. As soon as I sat down, they draped a towel over my lap, and the one laid back on it with her head on my chest, ready for the other to play games. I put my hands on her chest, which was welcomed with a smile (I had engaged, which meant no doubt a tip coming up) also, I joined in the game which was good for spectators.

My only regret was that she was flat chested, so i was holding on to little else then nipples.

Companion went through the game of putting an ice cube in her mouth and teasing the crotch of the girl lying down, removing the ice cube from her mouth, inserting it in the pussy, letting her spit it out, then went down on her, but with some halfhearted licks, not a good genuine eating out.

They disengaged. The more endowed stood in front of me, flashing her pussy. i stuck out my tongue in a suggestive way. She grabbed a towel, held it around her ass, stood up on the edge of the bath and wrapped the outer edges of the towel around my head. A discrete cunninglingus in public. I went to town, and after a minute of intense work, she started to squirm. Then I grabbed her ass from behind with one hand, inserted the other inside the towel and pulled her labia upwards, exposing her clit.

All this very discrete of course covered by a towel. I blew, bugle style. She squirmed violently and screamed, then fell backwards, or would have if not for me holding her butt and her colleague catching her. Not sure what happened there. I don’t think she came, it was too short. i had been in that same spot same position before 4 months ago, I think it is all part of the act. But she did blush and pant in appropriate manner, and I got a few thumbs up from other spectators. One looked like “i could never have done that, wow, how braveâ€, another like ‘I’m sure he’s paid for it and part of the act’.

All in a days work, I like eating pussy, and this one had been immersed in suds for a while and tasted clean. I tipped them each 100 bt.

Then afew more games, whacking each other with a rubber tube, shooting icecubes from pussy into cups, the usual.

Two younger guys, mid 20’s were targeted next, but too young to understand it needs the expectation of a tip to get performance ( the girls either remembered me from 4 months ago, or have an eye for a sucker like me (pun not intended, but it fits)).Anyway, that action fizzled, and it was time to move. On the way out I noticed some very nice gyrating slim nude bodies on individual stages, well worth a peek.

I trailed past Babydolls, but thought too early. dropped briefly into a few more Gogo, some atrocious loud music, one I stopped for a drink, unattractive ladies with boring action.

OK Windmill.

As usual, sat down at THE table. Very shortly after that, one of the girls on duty on that table, who earlier on was just absentmindedly stroking her partner’s body. focussed on me, turned my way, opened her legs and laid back. So I unleashed the favourite tool, my tongue, and went to work.

On the far corner stage, Ann saw me and started waving me to come there. I waved back and concentrated at the work at hand (at tongue?). She terminated a bit like the bathtub girl, to early to really convinced me she came. Ann came over, it wasn’t her turn at that table, so she laid down on the bench behind it and pulled me down. She did have stamina, 90 of lashing, then 20 seconds of bugle and she gushed.

I know there are people here who refuse to believe in squirting, who think it is all carefully choreographed release of urine, or at the best incontinence caused by orgasm. But piss (and I have tasted it, involuntary, I am not Ghandi, just by accident) smells and tastes distinctly different, slightly sour and having a piss odour. This fluid was nearly tasteless, if anything slightly sweet. it was’t a sharp pointed stream like from the bladder, but a limited warm ‘gush’.

She squealed, then “Kohthootâ€, and grabbed for the towel. because she was on the bench below me rather then on the towel, I didn’t really get wet, but made a demonstrative effort to wipe my mouth, to compliment her on her performance, and as part of the public performance part of it.

Then we cuddled for a while, while she tried to get me to BF her. I said ‘How much LT?â€

Sh said ST room here 700 BF, 300 room, 1000 me.

2000 ST.

I’d ST’d her before when I was on a flying visit and needed to be home an hour later, (one desparate night on the way back from some business in BKK, but tonight I had a hotel nearby and wanted LT.

Cannot go hotel, left my ID card in the village.

Well ST 2000 is not on for me, so I declined. I consoled her 10 minutes later when it washer turn ON the table, and she gushed again. But this time I had a towel ready.

She sat with me, tried hard to rub me hard (successful) and wanted me to come, but I didn’t feel like wet pants with a visible stain, she didn’t offer to take it out and catch the produce in her mouth, I didn’t ask or insist, so it was stalemate. Not sure if I would have gne ahead if she’d have tried, pushing my boundaries. I’ve had a public BJ in Star of Love on BKK, but only a few people in the bar, all there for the same purpose. And one (@?) in one of the better known Soi Cowboy BJ bars, but in the Naughty Boy corner, quite discrete. This bar was full, with many eyes on the table, not sure if I would have conceded.

In between three other colleagues tried to emulate her, by being munched by me with varying outcome, but didn’t get near. She’s the Windmill Squirting Queen.

600 baht poorer (plus drinks which were cheap), i left, utterly satisfied, money well spent.

I finally paid a visit to X-zone, rejecting a few new Gogo on the way after a quick look. X-Zone was quiet, the infamous fisting table in the far corner deserted. The main to stages were in full action, but nothing out of the ordinary. the latter of the two, a mid 30’s girl tried to get my attention, and offered herself to my mouth. It was enjoyable she may or may not have achieved her orgasm on my finishing a 2 minute munch by bugling her,, but I wasn’t sure, she didn’t squirt AFAIK, even although she gave a good performance at pretending. She did get very wet, and at the end jumped down and said “Piak Mak Mak, I have to go washâ€, but I’m not sure. OK, win a few, lose a few, and some uncertain. She wanted to be BF’d, but at 700BF + an expected 3000 LT fee, I wasn’t tempted.

Out of the gogo, going to select my overnight bed warmer from the BB in WS.

Tried both Simon complexes, didn’t find my mark. Looking for ideally a early to mid 30’s gal with a warm look, and a click, one I felt i could connect with. No immediate candidates that felt they fit my ideal job description. in the end, the BB scene outside Pattaya Beer Bar, outside WS.

Did the rounds, didn’t find my perfect fit, so went looking for a candidate based on pretty face and some ‘click. Second round came back to Mat, at “Friendly Barâ€, right at the far end behind the boxing ring. She looked cute, was happy with 1500 LT + 300 BF, and off we went.

Back At Secrets, she was enjoyable company, enjoyed sitting and chatting, having a drink and talking about lots of stuff, until I realised maybe she was waiting for me to drink and talk too much to be able to perform (had that once before, 3 years ago with a stunner in Hua Hin, who kept dragging me from one after hour Karaoke to the next, drinking like a fish, admitting later she didn’t really like sex (maybe sex with someone 3x her age), and tried to get both of us drunk enough to avoid vigorous excercise).

So this time, I cut it short, ordered showers and hit the bed. She was a bit shy about my mouth at first, seemed to get into it after a while (“I suppose just as well enjoy itâ€), then after an OK F..k we fell asleep. My negotiations led to an agreement of a 8.00 AM departure and a morning round. She woke at 6.30, which woke me, I reached out instinctively, and we had a muted repeat of last night, kind of OK for an early morning f..k, after 3 hrs sleep. She left at 7.30, seemed happy with her 1500 + 100 tip, after I took some portraits (no nudes this time. But she was happy for me to publish them when I explained possible business coming from it

She was quite a good f..k, pretty face, 22, and may perform event more enthusiastically with someone less then nearly 3x her age.

Here’s Mat.

[Picture removed - KS]

She was quite a good f..k, pretty face, 22, and may perform event more enthusiastically with someone less then nearly 3x her age.

Here’s Mat.

[Picture removed - KS]

Sorry KS, I forgot you don't allow pix. I actually asked her and she was happy for portrait to be published, might increase customers. never mind, I'll remember next time.

Part 2

Left my gear at secrets, and went to work. During the day i had a call from an old mate, telling me he was arriving from Isan, to meet the subject of his growing attachment, and would be in town for a few days, hopefully more then that. How about meeting for a beer, a meal or a night out on the town.

OK, let’s do that. Slight hiccup, I know the subject of his adoration, A, she works in an MP where i occasionally (well frequently, for the past 3 years), go when I am in the mood for some expert service. In fact, she’s one of two or three who on a rotating basis provide that expert service, and does so, uhhh, with dedication. But she’s not a shrinking violet, so she’ll cope. To avoid being the third wheel on the samlor, I decided to invite one of the other few from her workplace, “Bâ€.

B is a regular of mine, about 30, not particularly pretty face, very Isan looking but absolutely fabulous tits, and a great performer in bed. No silly games of “I’m a stunner, my shit doesn’t smellâ€, just a great down to earth woman.

We arrive at their hotel/GH, just after six, and sit down for a beer or two with my mate. He’s looking extremely happy, and bubbles on like a teenager in love. I’ve been there, even at his age, loved the experience, but it almost led to a train wreck for me. I hope it will go well for him. I absolutely love Ms A to bits, but she’s one of about 10 about whom I feel like that, so if she is privatised, taken off the table, it wouldn’t leave an unfillable gap.

Then A arrives down from the room, looking totally beautiful. She does an almost imperceptible gasp of breath, when she sees her colleague next to me.

Of course my mate may not have told her who his mate was who came to visit, and that he would bring her work mate along. But she recovers, and sits down and chats with B.

I do have the impression, by her avoiding my eye, that she maybe mightily pissed off with me, although, on the surface, nothing shows.

Then it suddenly hits me that i put ourselves in a slightly awkward situation.

Here, I am sitting opposite two beautiful hot women, both of whom I have known in a biblical way multiple times, and both of whom have been extremely good to me. And all around this table know about it, although no one would refer to it in any way at all.

Then again, A is in the same boat, sitting opposite two, uhh, mature blokes, both of whom she has known in a biblical way on numerous occasions, both of whom have expressed affection in some way or other (I don’t do declarations of love to any of my gaggle of ten lovers, but I do let them know how much I appreciate them), and all people around the table know about this, although in a typical Thai manner (Maybe also british manner), no one would refer to this fact. It is like an invisible net binds us.

Did I overstep the mark, by arranging this get together? Will she hate me forever? If my mate and her develop the connection between them to a higher level, it will never be mentioned again, and not matter, since she’ll be off the table. But if she stays at work, i may have blown (pun not intended) my connection.

I hope not, we’ll see.....

We have some snacks, and move on to a small pizzeria around the corner (Thank you Expat, for pointing this place out to us it is excellent). In fact, Expat comes and joins us for a short while, unleashing upon us his extensive knowledge of food, places that sell it, and places you can eat it in the region. But he declines our invitation to join us for the next stage of the night.

I had invited B for the night out on the town. I’d asked her if she’s ever been to a gogo, she said no. Would she like to see one? If she didn’t like, we could go elsewhere after that. I had in mind a ‘soft’ introduction by taking her to Anglewitch. Most girls I have taken there enjoy it, after adjusting to some of the , tastefully presented nudity.

When I mention that suggestion to my mate, he says he’d taken A to a gogo first time for her some time ago, and she liked the ones where you could whack some pretty little naked nymf with a rubber tube. When he said that, she looked unscrutinable, not sure if she understood what he said, or whether her face indicated maybe it was him who liked flogging naked bodies or liked looking at her doing the same. Not sure.

So he suggested either Babydolls or Windmill.

Windmill? After yesterday’s visit, that may be awkward, I could imagine walking in there with B and the others, and Ann or so rushing up to me, saying ‘HI Ikkrang’, lying down on her back, spreading her legs and asking to be bugled.

Would be a bit awkward, since both A as well as B have undergone such treatment (never complained, either) in the privacy of our massage cubicle, when we had the floor to ourselves. It might shatter their image of me as a mature, courteous, modest and polite old codger and make them see me for the debased raunchy pervert I really am.

No way. So I suggest that for a newbie to Gogos like B, it maybe better to start slowly. i realise they may not want to go to Anglewitch (I’m sure A would like it, but not my mate), how about starting at Silver Star WS. I’d taken another of their colleagues, “C†there a few years ago, another gogo newbie then, and she had, after the first shock at seeing nude women, gotten to enjoy it. She hadn’t enjoyed Windmill one bit!

OK, agreement. We were to meet at SS WS at 10.00, which gave B and I the opportunity to park the car near Secrets, bring in a few bits of luggage, and pick up my email. While I picked up my mail, B had a shower, and then of course, having another half hour up my sleeve, we did what we usually do under such circumstances.

Wow! I remember now why I like her so much. Another round of showers, this time we washed each other, never allowed in her workplace. She first claimed to be shy to shower together, but when i pointed out the absurdity of that after what just took place, she conceded.

Right on the dot of ten, we met my mate and A at SS WS. We entered, I was pleased to find the seats along the bath free, sat down, ordered. the girls were standing up, partly, but only partly covered in suds, so it was a bit more abrupt initiation for B. Mind you, on entering we passed a few small stages with the buck naked slim girls gyrating, like last nite, so she wasn’t a virgin anymore, although she did claim afterwards, like C a few years ago, that she’d never in her life had seen a woman totally nude, never had seen a pussy that wasn’t hers.

But the show didn’t have the same spark as yesterday. OK, I wasn’t in the position to partake, another bloke had one of the girls lay back in his lap while nr 2 did the games, pussylicking, rubber tube bashing, icecube shoved inside and aimed at a cup (She hit the cup this time, round of applause) but it was flat, actually a wee bit boring. 20 minutes later, we left . Outside my mate announced he was exhausted from his 4.00 AM rise to drive down here, and wanted to hit the sack.

So I asked B what she wanted to do. “Up to you†She had mentioned Isan music before, which I like, but i wanted to remove the idea from her mind that all gogo entertainment involved intensive use of pussy, and was boring. So I suggested we’d go to Angelwitch, and if she didn’t like it, we could leave in ten minutes and go to Isan music.

We arrived just as a show was starting. i’d seen it before, it is not at all raunchy, but good clean fun, some beautiful naked bodies, but well choreographed, funny, and only very limited display of pussy.

In fact, some of the numbers where the dancers give a hint of exposing that part but never really do, or only briefly at the end, are IMHO far more erotic to watch then the “in your face†(pun not intended, but very appropriate) stuff at Windmill and other places.

So instead of five minutes we watched the entire 30 minute show, until the intermission, when the stage was filled entirely by about 25 dancers, shuffling away and partly revealing their bodies. B remarked on how many different body shapes there were, big tits, small tits, big asses, small asses. i suppose if you never saw a naked woman before, it maybe a revelation. i pointed out to her that it confirmed how great her tits were in comparison to the ones on stage, she blushed a bit, and snuggled up. I asked if she’d like that job, she shrieked “No, I shy!â€.

Within the context of her own occupation, shy is an interesting word, but having sex with a total stranger in the privacy of a massage cubicle must be less threatening to shyness then merely exposing your body in a dance in front of 100 people.

I explained that this shuffle would continue for 20 minutes before the next stage of the show started, did she want to stay and watch more, or go to Morlamsing. We could always come back another night for the next part of the show. She chose for the music.

Outside she seemed genuine when she said she really enjoyed what she just watched, and so much more fun then the raunchy stuff at SS WS.

Entering the music club, at the start of WS second or third place on your right, don’t know the name, but it doesn’t really start in earnest until about 11.30 Pm, and you’ll identify it by the sound coming out.

We were shown to some barstools and a little table, a bit towards the back, i moved further forward, then after 5 minutes, moved to the other side of the isle, with far more comfortable stools with backrest. There was a guy on stage singing what was more Thai pop then Lukthung or Morlam, but he was just warming up, while the people started arriving.

When we got in, there were maybe 15 or 20 in the audience, 3 hours later when we left about 60 or 70. or more, by then 90 % local, with a smattering of farang, with their GF du jour, like me.

Ten minutes later the show started. I’ve been to this place once before (with C? or someone else) but many other similar places. my very first Thai BG GF, eleven years ago introduced me to Lukthung and Morlam, I’ve come to love it, and understand what a essential part of Isan culture it is.

B lit up, I mean her face lit up as if she’d come home. She started vibrating with the music, moving her body, until I pushed her to the dance floor, and she really got into it. I dance sometimes, know some of the hand/arm moves, but didn’t have much stamina that night. When I sat down she wanted to sit too, but I gestured for her to stay and dance. She came back a few minutes later and kissed me on the mouth (fairly rare in a thai setting in public. )

She was happy. she took her phone, and talked to someone (No idea how she could hear above the noise, but 20 minutes later three pretty young women came in and found her. introductions all around, they ordered a drink, and i deftly plucked their bill out of the waiters hand and paid. I realized I might be in for a few more bills (older person with highest status pays always) but never mind.

In fact that was all they ordered and drank, it was their ‘entry fee’ to the club, their drinks were almost untouched all night, the only other bill I had was for my own Sangsom Soda. The girls were all working in one of the four MPs in her soi. they were all isan, and every single one seemed to love dancing. i looked around, at some stage there were 20 or so people dancing, some almost going in a trance. These people had come home. All these wonderful women who during their long days would labour in Mps and such, providing us falang with the bodily services, and in between spend many boring hours outside trying to bring in customers, they suddenly changed into fully alive human beings, shed their skins.

I saw such pure joy on the faces,such abandonment, such liveliness.

I lasted until about 2.30, then my lack of sleep the night before kicked in, and I decided to go home. i gave B the choice of staying and either coming back on her own to my room, or going home with the girls, but she immediately said she’d come with me. Outside, she profusely thanked me, said she hadn’t had so much fun for ages. she hardly ever goes out, very rarely an overnighter with a customer, then doing what he wants. Otherwise, she lives at her workplace, and often doesn’t leave the soi for days on end.

We got home, i said if you want to sleep that’s OK, we can deal with other matters tomorrow morning. She feebly protested, but gave in and we slept, snuggled up.

I woke around 8, looked at her and gently stroked her. She slowly woke up, rolled against me and touched me down below.

Action stations!

No further comment needed, she’s just great at that. I especially like how she can seemingly enjoy me spending 20 minutes ‘Dining at the Y’, without asking me to stop, just encouraging me to go on.

Afterwards, she went for a shower, I grabbed my laptop and attended some business. That dragged on again, she came back to bed and dozed. 20 minutes later, while I was reading mail and absent mindedly stroked her body with a free hand, she started to gently touch me again. I held little hope, so soon after last time, but the one who matters decided otherwise and responded. i had to put my laptop down, and laid back, luxuriating in her touch. I didn’t think it would go anywhere, but enjoyed the process. She saw it as a challenge and we finished the second round succesfully after about another 20 minutes.

Now running late for her work, we quickly showered once again and headed home to her Soi by car. Usually during the day it is clogged with people, chairs, laundry drying racks and vendors carts (it is a dead end soi) so i had never driven into it, was intending to drop her off at the Soi opening on the main road. But is looked entirely clear, so i turned into it and delivered her right in front of her shop, windows down, blaring Morlam at high volume. Her acting manager 
( i used to occasionally choose her, even if she was complaining she was an old woman (20 yrs my junior), she used to give outstanding service, until she decided that in her new status as acting manager, she could choose to finally give up FS)

was outside and gave me a big smile. B kissed me, and got out, waving me farewell.

One of my better nights in Pattaya.

Fot those who need such details, i paid 500 Bt ‘barfine’ to the MP, 2100 to her (2000 fee, 100 breakfast). My other expenses would have been 400 or so beer and dinner, a few hundred drinks and tips at SS WS, about 400 at Anglewitch, and altogether about 1000 at the morlam sing place, including drinks for myself and 4 girls, and 200 tip to the band for playing our requests. Maybe 4500 all in, and had a great time for it.

(will be continued)

Hi,

"Sorry KS, I forgot you don't allow pix. I actually asked her and she was happy for portrait to be published, might increase customers. never mind, I'll remember next time."

I believe you, but allowing 1 picture means people would always question me afterwards why you can, but others can't. Much easier to disallow all such pics.

Sanuk!

Part 2

Left my gear at secrets, and went to work. During the day i had a call from an old mate, telling me he was arriving from Isan, to meet the subject of his growing attachment, and would be in town for a few days, hopefully more then that. How about meeting for a beer, a meal or a night out on the town.

OK, let’s do that. Slight hiccup, I know the subject of his adoration, A, she works in an MP where i occasionally (well frequently, for the past 3 years), go when I am in the mood for some expert service. In fact, she’s one of two or three who on a rotating basis provide that expert service, and does so, uhhh, with dedication. But she’s not a shrinking violet, so she’ll cope. To avoid being the third wheel on the samlor, I decided to invite one of the other few from her workplace, “Bâ€.

B is a regular of mine, about 30, not particularly pretty face, very Isan looking but absolutely fabulous tits, and a great performer in bed. No silly games of “I’m a stunner, my shit doesn’t smellâ€, just a great down to earth woman.

We arrive at their hotel/GH, just after six, and sit down for a beer or two with my mate. He’s looking extremely happy, and bubbles on like a teenager in love. I’ve been there, even at his age, loved the experience, but it almost led to a train wreck for me. I hope it will go well for him. I absolutely love Ms A to bits, but she’s one of about 10 about whom I feel like that, so if she is privatised, taken off the table, it wouldn’t leave an unfillable gap.

Then A arrives down from the room, looking totally beautiful. She does an almost imperceptible gasp of breath, when she sees her colleague next to me.

Of course my mate may not have told her who his mate was who came to visit, and that he would bring her work mate along. But she recovers, and sits down and chats with B.

I do have the impression, by her avoiding my eye, that she maybe mightily pissed off with me, although, on the surface, nothing shows.

Then it suddenly hits me that i put ourselves in a slightly awkward situation.

Here, I am sitting opposite two beautiful hot women, both of whom I have known in a biblical way multiple times, and both of whom have been extremely good to me. And all around this table know about it, although no one would refer to it in any way at all.

Then again, A is in the same boat, sitting opposite two, uhh, mature blokes, both of whom she has known in a biblical way on numerous occasions, both of whom have expressed affection in some way or other (I don’t do declarations of love to any of my gaggle of ten lovers, but I do let them know how much I appreciate them), and all people around the table know about this, although in a typical Thai manner (Maybe also british manner), no one would refer to this fact. It is like an invisible net binds us.

Did I overstep the mark, by arranging this get together? Will she hate me forever? If my mate and her develop the connection between them to a higher level, it will never be mentioned again, and not matter, since she’ll be off the table. But if she stays at work, i may have blown (pun not intended) my connection.

I hope not, we’ll see.....

We have some snacks, and move on to a small pizzeria around the corner (Thank you Expat, for pointing this place out to us it is excellent). In fact, Expat comes and joins us for a short while, unleashing upon us his extensive knowledge of food, places that sell it, and places you can eat it in the region. But he declines our invitation to join us for the next stage of the night.

I had invited B for the night out on the town. I’d asked her if she’s ever been to a gogo, she said no. Would she like to see one? If she didn’t like, we could go elsewhere after that. I had in mind a ‘soft’ introduction by taking her to Anglewitch. Most girls I have taken there enjoy it, after adjusting to some of the , tastefully presented nudity.

When I mention that suggestion to my mate, he says he’d taken A to a gogo first time for her some time ago, and she liked the ones where you could whack some pretty little naked nymf with a rubber tube. When he said that, she looked unscrutinable, not sure if she understood what he said, or whether her face indicated maybe it was him who liked flogging naked bodies or liked looking at her doing the same. Not sure.

So he suggested either Babydolls or Windmill.

Windmill? After yesterday’s visit, that may be awkward, I could imagine walking in there with B and the others, and Ann or so rushing up to me, saying ‘HI Ikkrang’, lying down on her back, spreading her legs and asking to be bugled.

Would be a bit awkward, since both A as well as B have undergone such treatment (never complained, either) in the privacy of our massage cubicle, when we had the floor to ourselves. It might shatter their image of me as a mature, courteous, modest and polite old codger and make them see me for the debased raunchy pervert I really am.

No way. So I suggest that for a newbie to Gogos like B, it maybe better to start slowly. i realise they may not want to go to Anglewitch (I’m sure A would like it, but not my mate), how about starting at Silver Star WS. I’d taken another of their colleagues, “C†there a few years ago, another gogo newbie then, and she had, after the first shock at seeing nude women, gotten to enjoy it. She hadn’t enjoyed Windmill one bit!

OK, agreement. We were to meet at SS WS at 10.00, which gave B and I the opportunity to park the car near Secrets, bring in a few bits of luggage, and pick up my email. While I picked up my mail, B had a shower, and then of course, having another half hour up my sleeve, we did what we usually do under such circumstances.

Wow! I remember now why I like her so much. Another round of showers, this time we washed each other, never allowed in her workplace. She first claimed to be shy to shower together, but when i pointed out the absurdity of that after what just took place, she conceded.

Right on the dot of ten, we met my mate and A at SS WS. We entered, I was pleased to find the seats along the bath free, sat down, ordered. the girls were standing up, partly, but only partly covered in suds, so it was a bit more abrupt initiation for B. Mind you, on entering we passed a few small stages with the buck naked slim girls gyrating, like last nite, so she wasn’t a virgin anymore, although she did claim afterwards, like C a few years ago, that she’d never in her life had seen a woman totally nude, never had seen a pussy that wasn’t hers.

But the show didn’t have the same spark as yesterday. OK, I wasn’t in the position to partake, another bloke had one of the girls lay back in his lap while nr 2 did the games, pussylicking, rubber tube bashing, icecube shoved inside and aimed at a cup (She hit the cup this time, round of applause) but it was flat, actually a wee bit boring. 20 minutes later, we left . Outside my mate announced he was exhausted from his 4.00 AM rise to drive down here, and wanted to hit the sack.

So I asked B what she wanted to do. “Up to you†She had mentioned Isan music before, which I like, but i wanted to remove the idea from her mind that all gogo entertainment involved intensive use of pussy, and was boring. So I suggested we’d go to Angelwitch, and if she didn’t like it, we could leave in ten minutes and go to Isan music.

We arrived just as a show was starting. i’d seen it before, it is not at all raunchy, but good clean fun, some beautiful naked bodies, but well choreographed, funny, and only very limited display of pussy.

In fact, some of the numbers where the dancers give a hint of exposing that part but never really do, or only briefly at the end, are IMHO far more erotic to watch then the “in your face†(pun not intended, but very appropriate) stuff at Windmill and other places.

So instead of five minutes we watched the entire 30 minute show, until the intermission, when the stage was filled entirely by about 25 dancers, shuffling away and partly revealing their bodies. B remarked on how many different body shapes there were, big tits, small tits, big asses, small asses. i suppose if you never saw a naked woman before, it maybe a revelation. i pointed out to her that it confirmed how great her tits were in comparison to the ones on stage, she blushed a bit, and snuggled up. I asked if she’d like that job, she shrieked “No, I shy!â€.

Within the context of her own occupation, shy is an interesting word, but having sex with a total stranger in the privacy of a massage cubicle must be less threatening to shyness then merely exposing your body in a dance in front of 100 people.

I explained that this shuffle would continue for 20 minutes before the next stage of the show started, did she want to stay and watch more, or go to Morlamsing. We could always come back another night for the next part of the show. She chose for the music.

Outside she seemed genuine when she said she really enjoyed what she just watched, and so much more fun then the raunchy stuff at SS WS.

Entering the music club, at the start of WS second or third place on your right, don’t know the name, but it doesn’t really start in earnest until about 11.30 Pm, and you’ll identify it by the sound coming out.

We were shown to some barstools and a little table, a bit towards the back, i moved further forward, then after 5 minutes, moved to the other side of the isle, with far more comfortable stools with backrest. There was a guy on stage singing what was more Thai pop then Lukthung or Morlam, but he was just warming up, while the people started arriving.

When we got in, there were maybe 15 or 20 in the audience, 3 hours later when we left about 60 or 70. or more, by then 90 % local, with a smattering of farang, with their GF du jour, like me.

Ten minutes later the show started. I’ve been to this place once before (with C? or someone else) but many other similar places. my very first Thai BG GF, eleven years ago introduced me to Lukthung and Morlam, I’ve come to love it, and understand what a essential part of Isan culture it is.

B lit up, I mean her face lit up as if she’d come home. She started vibrating with the music, moving her body, until I pushed her to the dance floor, and she really got into it. I dance sometimes, know some of the hand/arm moves, but didn’t have much stamina that night. When I sat down she wanted to sit too, but I gestured for her to stay and dance. She came back a few minutes later and kissed me on the mouth (fairly rare in a thai setting in public. )

She was happy. she took her phone, and talked to someone (No idea how she could hear above the noise, but 20 minutes later three pretty young women came in and found her. introductions all around, they ordered a drink, and i deftly plucked their bill out of the waiters hand and paid. I realized I might be in for a few more bills (older person with highest status pays always) but never mind.

In fact that was all they ordered and drank, it was their ‘entry fee’ to the club, their drinks were almost untouched all night, the only other bill I had was for my own Sangsom Soda. The girls were all working in one of the four MPs in her soi. they were all isan, and every single one seemed to love dancing. i looked around, at some stage there were 20 or so people dancing, some almost going in a trance. These people had come home. All these wonderful women who during their long days would labour in Mps and such, providing us falang with the bodily services, and in between spend many boring hours outside trying to bring in customers, they suddenly changed into fully alive human beings, shed their skins.

I saw such pure joy on the faces,such abandonment, such liveliness.

I lasted until about 2.30, then my lack of sleep the night before kicked in, and I decided to go home. i gave B the choice of staying and either coming back on her own to my room, or going home with the girls, but she immediately said she’d come with me. Outside, she profusely thanked me, said she hadn’t had so much fun for ages. she hardly ever goes out, very rarely an overnighter with a customer, then doing what he wants. Otherwise, she lives at her workplace, and often doesn’t leave the soi for days on end.

We got home, i said if you want to sleep that’s OK, we can deal with other matters tomorrow morning. She feebly protested, but gave in and we slept, snuggled up.

I woke around 8, looked at her and gently stroked her. She slowly woke up, rolled against me and touched me down below.

Action stations!

No further comment needed, she’s just great at that. I especially like how she can seemingly enjoy me spending 20 minutes ‘Dining at the Y’, without asking me to stop, just encouraging me to go on.

Afterwards, she went for a shower, I grabbed my laptop and attended some business. That dragged on again, she came back to bed and dozed. 20 minutes later, while I was reading mail and absent mindedly stroked her body with a free hand, she started to gently touch me again. I held little hope, so soon after last time, but the one who matters decided otherwise and responded. i had to put my laptop down, and laid back, luxuriating in her touch. I didn’t think it would go anywhere, but enjoyed the process. She saw it as a challenge and we finished the second round succesfully after about another 20 minutes.

Now running late for her work, we quickly showered once again and headed home to her Soi by car. Usually during the day it is clogged with people, chairs, laundry drying racks and vendors carts (it is a dead end soi) so i had never driven into it, was intending to drop her off at the Soi opening on the main road. But is looked entirely clear, so i turned into it and delivered her right in front of her shop, windows down, blaring Morlam at high volume. Her acting manager 
( i used to occasionally choose her, even if she was complaining she was an old woman (20 yrs my junior), she used to give outstanding service, until she decided that in her new status as acting manager, she could choose to finally give up FS)

was outside and gave me a big smile. B kissed me, and got out, waving me farewell.

One of my better nights in Pattaya.

Fot those who need such details, i paid 500 Bt ‘barfine’ to the MP, 2100 to her (2000 fee, 100 breakfast). My other expenses would have been 400 or so beer and dinner, a few hundred drinks and tips at SS WS, about 400 at Anglewitch, and altogether about 1000 at the morlam sing place, including drinks for myself and 4 girls, and 200 tip to the band for playing our requests. Maybe 4500 all in, and had a great time for it.

• 1 month later...

I think the previous report accidentally got posted twice. Sorry.

PART 3

Third night off, (well, still basking in the sexual bliss from that mornings bout with B, and a tiny bit hungover, I decided in needed a break.

Next day (day4) hit town around 6.30, had a look on BR first, just in case. That had a market, which made it much harder to see and interview the girls, didn't see any I liked, so had a beer in Nevada instead. i used to have a regular there, but she now FL and wasn't available tonight. I hoped to find one of their servers, a mid 30's (or late 30's), whom I had once st 'd upstairs and had a great time with. She was a typical MILF that didn't get taken often, and got very hot. She came hard and said she hadn't come in a year or so. I wanted to get her overnight, but she wasn't there. Instead I immediately got spotted by Am(?), a 40 yr old solid built who always dances stark naked, and from the stage already started calling out she was so horny and wanted to be fucked. i did her a few times before, good shag, but slightly less attractive, and a bit over the top. So she sat with me for ten minutes, got me to massage her substantial tits, suck them, and inserted my hand to let me know how hot she was. i said 'you feel dry, how can you be hot?"

"You feel deeper, you will feel wet. i declined, finished my beer and gave her 100 Bt tip. Then paid and left. Drove to Soi Lengkee and booked into Opey De Place, and went for a pizza.

Opey is a very pleasant hotel, Standard room 750 Bt, clean, spacious, basic but has TV, Air, hot shower and fridge, what else do you want. And secure parking!

I didn't want to go on an extensive Gogo trip that night , and didn't want to BF an un-tried GG girl. Instead i walked to Devil's Den, had a chat with John about what I wanted:

GFE, not a powerbunny, feeling good was more important then coming max nr of times in min number of minutes. After browsing the iPad they have for quiet study prior to line up, I decided on MsT. (not to confuse with the "other' MsT we know so well).

She would be available at 10.00, or slightly before, so i had two hours up my sleeve, which I used to explore Soi LK.

Started at Champagne, which I had visited a few times, but not often and usually for an hour or so in the afternoon. never BF'd from there. At 8.30, it was packed. Saw several very nice looking women, mostly bikini, some topless, and a few fully nude (on the rear stage, and in the shower.

Good stiff and cheap Sangsom soda. I probably could have found a BF for the night here, but BF was 800 bt, a good looker would probably have asked at least 2000 LT, plus a few warm -up drinks, would have ended up costing me about the same as MsT DD, and been less of a certainty about the quality service I would get.

Then to the next, i think it is called MAXX or so, opposite Champagne.

Five girls on stage, one topless, three or four more topless standing around. One sat next to me and introduced herself. Been working there for 4 days, one customer so far. Little, nice touchable little breasts, and she encouraged me to feel her up through her panties. kissing and smooching, seemed relaxed and pleasant, but 20, not really what i'd want for the night. Tipped her, moved on to next Gogo, OFFICE.

More girls on stage, not many customers (like MAXX). I didn't really like the dancers in dark office type uniforms, maybe they strip them off later, but too dowdy for me.

One slightly drunk topless girl with a chinese face kept leering at me, and when her dance was over, came over to me with another topless friend, i jostled a bit with both, friend eventually left her, and MsChina started assaulting me in earnest, lots of kissing and smooching which she did well, Rubbing her tits against me, and encouraging me to explore her crotch and nearly bare ass. Nice soft well filled body, about late 20's i'd say. But very drunk. Paid my bill, tipped her 100Bt for trying and left.

The drinks were cheapest in Champagne, I think 65 Bt, and under 100 in both others, but they were weaker.

Time to get back to the Den and collect MsT.

MsT DD is at a guess early 30's (correct me if I'm wrong, I didn't ask her, and I can't access the DD site at the moment), well filled without being fat, good sized natural breasts which look, feel and taste good, friendly personality, and relaxed. On arrival in room I realised I'd forgotten to ask about anal, I didn't really care , but while in the shower and washing her, I touched and asked, she replied no, so i said 'No problem, don't need to.'

Before shower, we sat on the bed for about 15 minutes, chatting, getting to know each other a bit. She has some English, but probably less than my Thai, so we spoke mainly Thai. No Kids! Worked at DD for about 8 months. Listed to music, drank a bit of Sangsom, she drank water only.

Then hit the shower, mutual soaping and washing ( I love washing TG!)

On bed, we started soft cuddling, until she descended with her mouth on my member, using a big electric dildo on my balls at the same time, which was surprisingly pleasant. After quite a while of that she asked if i wanted to fuck, but I decided to first reverse roles, went down on her. Long munch, then a bit of Bugle, then found that vibrator and inserted it inside her slowly, aiming the tip high up inside against the front wall of her vagina. Then kept munching and bugling. Eventually her legs clamped together, she bucked and grabbed my head to stop me, I think she came, or made a good pretence, not sure. So we donned the condom and rode away in various ways. i like them on top, free for me to enjoy breasts and her the have control over her own pleasure.

It was good.

Talked for a while more, I picked up email, read a few pages on this and other sites, we had another cuddle and dropped off asleep.

In the morning I woke suddenly at about 5.15, forgot where I was and thought i was alone. But i heard water running and my first thought is the toilet must be flushing continuously. I got up and went to the bathroom where I bumped into a beautiful naked and clean Tammy, who'd just had a shower. I had simply forgotten she was there and it was pleasant shock. We returned to bed and had a very pleasant morning bout. I wasn't very hard to start with, so she went down on me, and used a much smaller vibrator (size of a finger) on my ass. Lubing it, she started to insert it almost entirely, which combined with her mouth and hand was extremely arousing, I suppose it may have triggered my prostate. that showed rapid effects, and I reluctantly stopped her, in order to put on a condom and fuck. That didn't last too long.

Shower, tip, and she sailed out the door by 6.15.

Mission accomplished.

probably total cost for the night 4700, great sex and company.

Part 4.

The next day was going to be another low key day, staying at home except for a brief visit to Soi 6. I started by phoning my most favourite Soi 6 girl, from Saigon, but she proved to be away for a few days. Bummer. But it was only going to be ST with her only, since when I enquired she was very resolute “No, I like sleeping alone in my on bed†. Still, she is a stunner, and very hot in bed, so i don’t mind getting rationed by 1 hour shots.

From a personal POV, I can totally understand. On a good day she’ll have 5 or more customers, = 5x or more an hour with a bloke in a bed shagging you. But that pays. Overnighters don’t pay by the hour, but by overnight, which is a long time, so earning per hour is much less. Now if this guy is a young, great looking charming and rich man, she may make an exception, but I am none of those, and although we are very friendly, and she shares a lot of here private life with me, I don’t fall in that exclusive class. Maybe only he BF in another country does.

So I then phoned nr 2 at MFY, her phone is still off.

So we’re going to physically walk through Soi 6 from one end to other and see what’s around. I do spot a few possibles, maybe 3. At MFY they tell me my nr 2 has gone to Malaysia to work because here it is too quiet. Bummer! (No, she wasn’t)

Then, just when I think i have to walk back and re-assess the three options, I spot MsB (not her name) at Bullring Bar. Wow, I don’t usually take very beautiful young women (except for my Saigon one, who’s a fluke) , but for MsB I’ll make another exception. She has a very pretty face, not over made up, just like the pretty girl next doors. And a stunning body, 20 yrs, babyless, flawless, lovely tits and ass, smooth belly, good english . In one word, GREAT!

Except, she doesn’t really get into the sex too much, she’ll do the required movements, and pulls a painful face when I slowly and carefully move inside (After an extensive (as usual) warm-up job). I am very careful, she is surprised when I ask her to go on top, and seems to have a limited repertoire of moves and positions. So eventually I got where I wanted to be but “in a limited way for an off nightâ€, as Paul Simon would say. Pity, because I really liked her. Pretty good English, she said all self taught after a customer from Aus bought her a book a few months ago. She sits and studies and tries it out on customer, and was very pleased when I gave her a few pronuciation corrections. Lovely girl.

I think maybe she doesn’t have a huge sexual experience, and isn’t really that interested in sex, Or maybe not with an old codger 3 x her age. But if you’re younger, appreciate beauty more then totally wild sex, she’s worth a try.

On the way home I stop off at YH and have a foot massage with the Virgin. I know she does HJ if I want, but I just had FS with mixed results from another young woman, and a foot massage is just what i wanted. The V is cute and disarming, and does a good foot job (Couldn’t resist that one). Tammy was just leaving and introduced me to her sister (I wouldn’t have picked them as sisters, maybe sisters in a thai way. Pity, I always enjoy chatting with her. She’s been working hard at her paintings and should have a few ready to hang in the cubicles soon.

Nok finished with her customer, who leaves and she sits down at the desk and we chat. She tells me how incredibly happy she is that she made the shift to working here, she just feels happier inside herself, and really suits her job as assistant manager, while still giving a very good massage as long as you don’t want much more (an occasional tug is OK).

I like her as a person, she’s mature and shows some wisdom, I’d love RA to diversify and add another one or two 30‘ish woman to the blend.

Great reports, Encore! Thanks for them. One correction, however, the gogo opposite Champagne is called M.A.S.H. (like the TV series about the Korean war). Many of the girls wear camouflage type uniforms, and the bar has an army theme.

Archived