Funny How You Feel This Way

Coss

• 3 weeks later...

The upside of approaching every day as though it were your last is that eventually you are going to achieve your objective ;)

On a more serious note, I spend a lot of time ruminating over the months I have to put in before I can jet off to LOS, but Coss' 'Back in LOS after 2.5 years' thread has lit a new fire under the old boiler. Seize the day, right guys ? Er, guys ?

<sounds of crickets chirping>

My stupid mate stuffed up my accommodations, got my dates wrong, thus the clock has been set back :banghead:

Good news, I delayed the return flight so, should be having a beer with the infamous Coss on 30/09/11 due to his new life discovery tour:beer:

04(D):15(H):00(M)

The accommodation was too good not to take up, brand new refurbished modern rooms, 12,000 baht per month (no deposit) and just a 5 minute lazy walk to Phrama 9 MRT :beer:

Hi,

Have a feeling I know where this is :)

If so, very nice place and friendly owner.

Sanuk!

Could do, I thought about posting the link but should save it only for board members, at that price and ease of location you cannot go wrong ... shall check it out and get back to you on it ... but my mate book 10 months, so he must think it is great comparable to other long term accommodations in that area :beer:

Archived