Football Season 2011-2012

sayjann

Barton gets a 12 match ban, for whatever I care, he should never be allowed on a pitch again.

No team in their right mind should have a contract with him. QPR should end his contract, I'm sure there's a clause in the contract that will allow them to do so.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Barton gets a 12 match ban, for whatever I care, he should never be allowed on a pitch again.

No team in their right mind should have a contract with him. QPR should end his contract, I'm sure there's a clause in the contract that will allow them to do so.

end of season or begining of next season news...... :dunno:

Di Matteo gets the Chelsea job and i think he deserves it.

he turned the team around in his short spell as interim manager and won the holy grail for Mr.A.

but looking at the track record of Chelsea managers i wonder how long he will last if results don't his way.

and Redknapp resigns from Spurs.

a clash between manager and chairman will always come up with 1 winner.

Heard a rumor Moyes @ Everton was in contention for the Tottenham job. I really like Moyes and think he could do wonders at a club like Arsenal.

As for Arsenal we have Podolksi and the rumor mill says Giroud, the leading scorer last season in the French league is coming. He's also6'4" I heard. As well as M'Villa. I think the horrific start to last season scared Wenger...as it should have. Hope those rumors are true. With Arteta, Wilshere back, I'm hoping we're far more competitive.

RvP being the big question mark but I think he'll stay through next season.

Archived