Day 1

el diablo

Greetings fellow travelers

My objective for getting away to thailand was to find happiness after my wife f%$ked off on me 4 months ago. Today I have a smile on my face. I flew in yesterday at 2am, didn’t sleep on the plane and it was about 3.30 when I got to hotel. I had a restless sleep, I woke up and knew I was meeting Thai gf for the first time at 9, so I went to go and have breakfast at 8:30 and then I saw her standing at the lifts, she had turned up early. She was the most beautiful, petite thai girl I have seen, beautiful face with fair skin and.. she is tiny (less than 150cm, maybe 45 kilos). We hugged, had breakfast, then she asked me if I wanted massage, despite her slight weight she managed to crack my back, then we had a morning of awesome sex, she is really sexual and seemingly insatiable. One thing she wasn’t keen on me going down on her. Is this a cultutral thing here? I was really looking forward to chowing down on some pussy.

Did some shopping together at the mall together.. I got to see some other beautiful thai girls there. Seemed to get a bit of attention too.. finally, being a skinny white dude is paying off :). I seem to be the only ferang around here (Thonburi). Came back to hotel, more sex (I only came once all day because I’m not used to wearing rubbers) had dinner down by the river, back home more sex and off to sleep with this beautiful bird of paradise in my arms.

The language barrier is a bit hard. I’m wondering a bit how it will be in a few days, but I’m pretty happy right now. The plan B I have is a young (21) girl in Samui.. would be nice to break out of BKK for a bit.. seems like a long way to travel though.. hmmm

Cheers

R

Hi,

Assume you are aware of this, but be careful. Any girl that fucks you within a few hours of first meeting you is most definitely playing the field. She will certainly have at least one - and likely several - other guy she is also stringing along. And she will keep all of those at least until one of them makes the big offer, marriage, and possibly until even closure to the actual marriage date.

Sorry to be so harsh, but I hear plenty of stories from my wife about how her students string along guys just like this. One recently got married yet was out fucking guys in the disco until only a week or 2 before she left for the US.

Anyway, good luck :)

Sanuk!

Hi,

Sorry to be so harsh, but I hear plenty of stories from my wife about how her students string along guys just like this. One recently got married yet was out fucking guys in the disco until only a week or 2 before she left for the US.

Anyway, good luck :)

Sanuk!

cheers for all your sage advice..

She is on the phone a lot, actually even more of a worry, she has two phones... whats all that about..DOnt even want to think.. I dont think she is a disco bunny, she has two kids at home.

This was playing a lot on my mind yesterday.. consequently, i'm less interested in sex, although still enjoying the whole thai gf experience.. i cant be two harsh on her texting and phoning though, as i have a whole bunch of girls i was chatting to in Thailand so double standards... She does talk about marriage and kids and stuff... but logistically, she knows that i cant leave Australia and she cant leave Thailand..

cheers for all your sage advice..

She is on the phone a lot, actually even more of a worry, she has two phones... whats all that about..DOnt even want to think.. I dont think she is a disco bunny, she has two kids at home.

This was playing a lot on my mind yesterday.. consequently, i'm less interested in sex, although still enjoying the whole thai gf experience.. i cant be two harsh on her texting and phoning though, as i have a whole bunch of girls i was chatting to in Thailand so double standards... She does talk about marriage and kids and stuff... but logistically, she knows that i cant leave Australia and she cant leave Thailand..

Two phones, constantly talking on the phone and texting while being with you? She definitely has some other priorities. Too bad that you don't understand Thai.

And her talking about marriage after two days with a lot of sex - expats here on the board say that it might take weeks or months of courtship to bed a so called Good Thai Girl.

Anyway, I think she is testing the water with you as future sponsor/husband. Depending how you react she will adjust her strategy. Even if you make it clear that you won't marry her at the moment, she can keep you as a substitute and potential fall back position in case of times of troubles, or just for some nice days and nights...

devilchilli.gif

If you are looking for a real Thai girlfriend, you'll need time.

KS speak with straight tongue, she sounds more like Eldorado ... a ballad by Edgar Alan Poe

Gaily bedight,

A gallant knight,

In sunshine and in shadow,

Had journeyed long,

Singing a song,

In search of Eldorado.

But he grew old-

This knight so bold-

And o'er his heart a shadow

Fell as he found

No spot of ground

That looked like Eldorado.

And, as his strength

Failed him at length,

He met a pilgrim shadow-

"Shadow," said he,

"Where can it be-

This land of Eldorado?"

"Over the Mountains

Of the Moon,

Down the Valley of the Shadow,

Ride, boldly ride,"

The shade replied-

"If you seek for Eldorado!"

Poe uses the term shadow in the middle of each stanza. The meaning of the word, however, changes with each use. First, it is a literal shadow, where the sun is blocked out. In the second, it implies gloom or despair. The third use is a ghost. The final use, "the Valley of Shadow," references the "Valley of the Shadow of Death," possibly suggesting that Eldorado (or riches in general) does not exist in the living world. :beer:

Just enjoy it all mate, she's got 2 phones because one of her other boyfriends suspected what was going on so bought her another one. She told him she'd ditch the old one, but that's the one others call her on, and if she shows them her new phone they'll become suspicious....

But this information shouldn't stop you having the holiday of your life, and enjoying the dream for a bit.

Archived