Do We All Sound This Dumb ?

gobbledonk

This guy rambles too much and is not focused on his questions. If he intends on making a business/living out of the types of interviews, he needs to get his shit together. If he is going to include shots of the surrounding area, he really should not pan away in the middle of the interview. He needs to get those images at a separate time (or utilizing a second cameraman) and then dub them in the final product. He should have also been better mannered when taking the gratuitous ass shots. Again those extra images could have been dubbed into the final product in conjunction with a more formalized "photo session". Overall, I wanted to beat him with his microphone.

My apologies, my father and sister and others in the family were Journos, but the standard these days is appalling.

Captioning a photo of a leopard as a tiger...

Calling a catamaran a mono hull...

Complete inability to understand anything remotely to do with science, or numbers, or logic...

these and other things issuing forth from the minds of paid journos are the things I rail against.

I wanted to beat him with something far more substantial than a microphone - a tree branch at the very least ...

Good point about the wayward pan in the middle of the freakin' 'interview' : who the hell does that unless there is something dramatic happening close by ? He obviously has a good camera, and the somewhat rare ability to keep it steady and focussed, but seems intent on throwing that one *plus* out the window.

I'm with coss on the general standard of 'journalism' today - its appalling.

Archived