Best Thai Language Cd ?

gobbledonk

You come here to feel "normal"? First time I've heard the posters here described as being normal. :xmascheer

Yeah well maybe I've evolved - is that hard for specimens here to understand?

Btw I used to think of you as a friend Flashermac - but that is no more. You seem to have your head in the sand. I'm not alone these days. [Removed - KS]

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

PS, knock it off! I will NOT tolerate personal insults here.

Sanuk!

I will knock it off - even by my standards that was a cheap shot - I feel chastened by it god damn it...I feel like a filthy cur... let me slink away...

No seriously I won't make a remark like that again. I'm very sorry. It is entirely unusual for me to talk like that despite what anyone thinks and I take your warning under serious advisement.

I apologise for that last post. Yeah I'm the full bob alright. Even that story about the General was based on a true story. I'm just not that creative you see. I can't make anything up. I would love to be a novelist but I don't have the, the fucking patience or time.

Basically everything I've written about here is based on something that's happened in my life. I come here to blow off steam. Sometimes I do feel like superman with the wind behind his back - I'm a surgeon and you just know when you save somebodies life - you just know - you can simply wash your hands and confidently say there's another ten years in that bloke. Obviously I never present unfit for work. I don't want to give away my identity obviously so I won't be more specific then that. I pick up languages like most people eat breakfast. What I do when I knock off work is nobodies business except mine. I like to fly to Asia meet girls and fuck them. I'm not that interested in Western girls that much anymore. I take some pharmaceuticals but its all above board like I say, I'm not even a doctor now I'm a Mr as deemed fit and correct by the Royal College of Surgeons.

You may not like people like me - but I know I pull my own weight and then some and sometimes if I take a high handed manner, then you should know I don't suffer fools lightly and that's all part of the job really. I don't come here to slum it - I just come here to feel normal. If that is sad - then I suppose it is. Yeah am I sad - maybe. I've got a mansion in Krabi and a villa in Manilla - some tenements in Bangkok, I need a gps just to keep track of all the property I own. Don't even ask me why I bought them - I suppose you've got to park your money somewhere...

Alright, I'll pay the 'surgeon' paragraph - I laughed, long and hard, and I really needed that. Thanks. I hope whoever is currently tickling your balls shares your unique sense of humour - that paragraph was better than the entire 90 minutes of 'Hangover Part 2'.

Alright, I'll pay the 'surgeon' paragraph - I laughed, long and hard, and I really needed that. Thanks. I hope whoever is currently tickling your balls shares your unique sense of humour - that paragraph was better than the entire 90 minutes of 'Hangover Part 2'.

It is fairly unique though isn't it? So thanks I always aim to please. Always nice to respond to a fan. And no - you can't tickle my balls.

PanadolSandwich.

Archived