Heart Attack , Dead For 10 Minutes , No 72 Virgins

buffalo_bill

Gentlemen ,

on Wednesday 3rd of August I collapsed during my morning exercises at home , fortunately was found after probably 5 minutes with face all blue and rest of the body stiff like a piece of wood . After a few more minutes the emergency ambulance rolled in with 6 people and ( successfully ) reanimated boardmember bubi with brute force and I was taken into intensive care at the local uni clinic . Where my body temperature has been brought down to 36 degree and I was put for 4 days into deep coma . The latter a real shame to be honest if I remember the lovely nurses, well some of them .

On August 12th I got a defibrillator implanted and left the building yesterday .

Conclusion : there are no 72 virgins to be expected anywhere . There is nothing at all to be expected anywhere , zero .

My body and heart are in immaculate condition , cardiovascular system is perfect . Non-smoker , weight conscious . The case remains a mystery .

Over to you

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to hear you made it, but remember that you are an infidel. Nothing for you!

p.s. I know several people who did have bizarre NDEs (Near Death Experiences), in which they were brought back from apparently being dead. That's the problem with this - conflicting experiences. Only one way to find out the answer for certain, and I'm in no hurry to get there.

Bubi Baby, glad to hear you are still here, "There is nothing at all to be expected anywhere , zero . " also glad to hear this too, I'd hate to have an afterlife...

Your on my list of people to meet, so don't go anywhere :)

Hope you're OK Bubi. Is the defib implant a temporary measure? character0074.gif

Not temporary . Other than the pacemakers a defibrillator will addionally check permanently the pumping - "power" of your heart muscle . Should that drop under a certain level you receive a blast that feels like something shoots into your breast . though these events should be very rare . it is a good thing to have really .

How would HEART ATTACK sound in Thai , sort of ?

Archived