Heart Attack , Dead For 10 Minutes , No 72 Virgins

buffalo_bill

From the net:

Heart attack = huaa jai waai

I'm having a heart attack = chuay duay huaa jai waai

2nd one might be handy to know.

Bubi,

Glad to hear you survived your experience with the other side. It's too early yet to join the virgins and suicide bombers. Besides all our friends are in the other place ain't they? :-) :beer::chili::angel::devil:

Best of luck and health in the future. And, stop that exercising shit. It'll kill you!!!! :yikes:

Central Scrutinizer

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

V-Fib?

That's serious stuff. If it was enough for them to induce a coma -- that ain't no joke. Kinda impressive what medicine can do now. Eventually there will be AED (external defibrillators) in most public places. They've got it almost down to where a random person off the street can use it (and it does the same thing as the implant - monitors heart rhythm, able to diagnose if it's problematic and deliver the 'jolt' to correct). Save a billion more lives than CPR ever will.

Anyway, never met but still happy to read you got through that.

Take care and best wishes.

I'm glad you made it through but if I had a choice about how to leave this life, a fast painless death like that (Pattaya dive also comes to mind) would be my preference. It beats a slow painful death in diapers in a nursing home (where my wife is now).

Exercise can kill you if you don't do it correctly. I do a daily exercise routine that include yoga/stretch and stationary bicycle workout, which are relatively safe. Also, during exercise, I wear a heart monitor -- the kind with a strap around the chest that picks up and emits the heart rate to a monitor that looks like a wrist watch. I try to stay within the safe zone for my age for the heart rate when exercising. Wearing a heart monitor can definitely help you from overexercising and killing yourself and to maintain an effective workout.

I'm glad you made it through but if I had a choice about how to leave this life, a fast painless death like that (Pattaya dive also comes to mind) would be my preference. It beats a slow painful death in diapers in a nursing home (where my wife is now).

Exercise can kill you if you don't do it correctly. I do a daily exercise routine that include yoga/stretch and stationary bicycle workout, which are relatively safe. Also, during exercise, I wear a heart monitor -- the kind with a strap around the chest that picks up and emits the heart rate to a monitor that looks like a wrist watch. I try to stay within the safe zone for my age for the heart rate when exercising. Wearing a heart monitor can definitely help you from overexercising and killing yourself and to maintain an effective workout.

Sir ,

thank you for sharing this . One of my neighbours down the road went on a bycicle trip every night wit so many monitoring devices strapped round his chest that he looked like an Airbus on final . One night he did not come home because he was dead . There is no rule available that tells you what to do to live for ever . I am out in the woods with my dog every afternoon , would it have happened in the deep forest I would be gone by now . A friend of mine died when leaving a hotel in Capetown two years ago . Matter of luck really .

The real experience out of these past 3 weeks is that you you know who your friends are ; some poeople just don`t care , others seem to be ready to sacrifice their life for you . It may sound silly but if I do a summary of it all I find a lot of

things on the assets side .

Sir ,

thank you for sharing this . One of my neighbours down the road went on a bycicle trip every night wit so many monitoring devices strapped round his chest that he looked like an Airbus on final . One night he did not come home because he was dead . There is no rule available that tells you what to do to live for ever.... Matter of luck really .

You may still die from a heart attack even if you use a heart monitor. My point is that a heart monitor, if used properly, can reduce the likelihood of a heart attack during exercise. How long you live is not just a matter of luck. Risky behavior, such as taking drugs, having unprotected sex with prostitutes, excessive eating/drinking, crossing a street without looking both ways, exercising without a heart monitor, etc. can reduce your life expectancy.

You may still die from a heart attack even if you use a heart monitor. My point is that a heart monitor, if used properly, can reduce the likelihood of a heart attack during exercise. How long you live is not just a matter of luck. Risky behavior, such as taking drugs, having unprotected sex with prostitutes, excessive eating/drinking, crossing a street without looking both ways, exercising without a heart monitor, etc. can reduce your life expectancy.

Even worse: to have unprotected sex with a prostitute without wearing a heart monitor, while drinking excessively. stirthepot.gif But really not the worst way to leave this world.

Anyway, statistically you can prolong your life for three years if you work out 15 minutes a day. Too bad that statistics do not apply to individuals. You can do a lot for yourself, but fate, Karama or however you call it might end you life or make you a cripple tomorrow...

On the other hand, you can call it Karma that Bubi was found after a few minutes. thumbup.gif

The real experience out of these past 3 weeks is that you you know who your friends are ; some poeople just don`t care , others seem to be ready to sacrifice their life for you . It may sound silly but if I do a summary of it all I find a lot of

things on the assets side .

Bubi, this might be too personal, but did/does the experience lead to changes in your life?

Archived