Heart Attack , Dead For 10 Minutes , No 72 Virgins

buffalo_bill

Bubi, this might be too personal, but did/does the experience lead to changes in your life?

kamui ,

the first thing I looked up in the defi manual was " Sexual activities " . Scientific interest I may insist . Unit fully supports any of them .

About any changes to my life I still have to decide , early days . I will stop anything with pressurised breathing involved like weight lifting and push ups because that was what triggered the heart attack .

Very worst currently is that I am not allowed to drive the motor car til end of October . ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG :angryfire:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should I be leaving the world, that point is moot :)

Gentlemen ,

thank you a lot for all good wishes . I did indeed recover in the meantime though still far away from earlier performance which is why I shall start a 3 weeks rehab locally by this very Thursday . The most difficult thing was to get my memory back as funny as it sounds ; when I was talking to Nok a few days ago I could not remember that we had met just about 4 weeks ago . Anyhow it`s getting better .

bubi

Gentlemen ,

thank you a lot for all good wishes . I did indeed recover in the meantime though still far away from earlier performance which is why I shall start a 3 weeks rehab locally by this very Thursday . The most difficult thing was to get my memory back as funny as it sounds ; when I was talking to Nok a few days ago I could not remember that we had met just about 4 weeks ago . Anyhow it`s getting better .

bubi

I am sure you will get everything back! I think you are a person who is not giving up easily and who will work hard during your rehab.

Anyway, in regard to memories concerning LOS you don't have to worry at all. We all know what fantastic memory TG's have. Nok will be able to recollect every minute you spent with her - and through her local network she will be able to tell you about every minute you spent in LOS without her. yikes.giflaugh.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Gentlemen ,

to come back on this matter I may report that following enormous pressure from the family I am now on daily exercise at a local rehab sort of policlinic . I skip all the psycho lessons , the guy who does them is in mentally worse condition than I have ever been . The following might be of interest : though the majority of currently 12 people are elder statesmen like myself there have been 4 entries this week of people in their forties . One of them a sports teacher and the other one a super-fit man from the fire brigade . Both of them slim , fit , non-smokers and still developed a heart attack out of nowhere . If I may give a recommendation after I now met a load of " colleagues " over th last 5 weeks : it might be useful to have a heart inspection done by catheter with maybe 45 years of age ; it will show a possible risk and is standard routine nowadays. It would not have helped myself because I was hit by the " sudden death" - stroke but usually the heart attacks is based on blocked coronary vessel . Up to you .

Again , gentlemen , thank you for you good wishes . I think Bubi back to normal within another two months which comes right in time with the Shanghai Automotive Convention and it all looks like a stopover by the Chao Praya B):beer::bang::tuxedo::grinyes:

Gentlemen ,

to come back on this matter I may report that following enormous pressure from the family I am now on daily exercise at a local rehab sort of policlinic . I skip all the psycho lessons , the guy who does them is in mentally worse condition than I have ever been . The following might be of interest : though the majority of currently 12 people are elder statesmen like myself there have been 4 entries this week of people in their forties . One of them a sports teacher and the other one a super-fit man from the fire brigade . Both of them slim , fit , non-smokers and still developed a heart attack out of nowhere . If I may give a recommendation after I now met a load of " colleagues " over th last 5 weeks : it might be useful to have a heart inspection done by catheter with maybe 45 years of age ; it will show a possible risk and is standard routine nowadays. It would not have helped myself because I was hit by the " sudden death" - stroke but usually the heart attacks is based on blocked coronary vessel . Up to you .

Again , gentlemen , thank you for you good wishes . I think Bubi back to normal within another two months which comes right in time with the Shanghai Automotive Convention and it all looks like a stopover by the Chao Praya B):beer::bang::tuxedo::grinyes:

welcome back BuBi..... :wave:

hope your re-hab carries to go well and you further improve.

your thoughts about a check-ups are very wise.

i've had my health problems over the years but of a totally different nature and i was treated monthly and all the tests done and thankfully all fine.

after my health scare earlier this year in which i think i had a bad episode of too much drink i cut back on my intake each day and feel much better.

however i've just got back from LOS and went off the rails a little too much but seem to have suffered no ill effects,however i know i must ease off the sauce and be sensible.

good health to all members of the board........ :biggrin:

i know off topic and probably self indulgent but a couple of days ago i finally made the trip to the hospital ward where i was well looked after 3 months ago.

many of the staff were around and remembered me and said how well i looked and i had certainly improved bodywise.

gave them a little gift for the ward to thanks for looking after me.

while in hospitsl i had a couple of chats with the alcohol advisory nurse and of course i was in denial and said i never had a problem............

a month after i returned home she rang me at home and asked how i was getting on and i thought that was a nice gesture.

saw her again when i returned and she was so glad to see me and we sat down for 30 mins and had a good chat.

she was very non judgemental and we chatted about how i was coping and was delighted with my progress.

gave me a couple of numbers to call agencies who specialize in getting people with my problem returning to work.

called them and things might be looking up,time will tell.

she said i could call her anytime and chat if i was having a problem and even gave me her home phone number and said i could call 24/7.

she said she would help with any references i might need in the future which proved to me she was an outstanding young lady.

it just goes to show that if you keep in touch with people who helped you then they hopefully will still be there for you if needed.

i certainly recommend keeping in touch with those who helped you in the first place and are still wanting to help you.

Archived