My 2Nd Racist Pattaya Trip Report

Steve

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ones that try hard to get you or the ones that make you beg are the worst in the sack. The quiet ones with the hidden smile are the best.

As for the muslims...it does not seem to matter where many of them originate from..the preponderance do seem to treat what they perceive as lower class poorly. I have seen some treat Bangladeshis, Filipinos, Pakis, Indians etc with some level of respect in public but behind closed doors their true attitude comes out.

I had a Paki who would come by my office frequently for technical help and on occasion if I moved too quickly he would flinch as if expecting a blow to the head.

In a place like the Philippines I will frequently see the wealthy and middle class treat maid and man servants like garbage, wealthy or not, muslim or not.

The behavior is not the exclusive domain of the arabs/muslims but they certainly have the lions share. I am guessing the way their culture has been over the thousands of years that this servant/slave mentality perpetuates the behavior. I had even overheard part of a joke about how Saudi's would brag about how many "western slaves" they had in their employ. The more westerners that worked for you the more respect(wasta) or wealth you had.

... gave him the Philly stare...
That brings back a memory.

A bit of background. I'm white, 5'5", about 300 lbs, and over 50 years old. I am not a credible threat to ANYONE (unless maybe I fall on them).

About a year and a half ago, I was in Bangkok, staying at Royal Benja (for a seminar), at the top of Suk Soi 5. You're all probably aware that that area has gotten pretty sketchy the last few years, with lots of West Africans.

There I was, walking down to Gullivers, to meet friends from the seminar for dinner. I was not quite cruising on autopilot, I had the radar on. One of the troublemakers spotted me, I felt his target detector "ding" as he spotted me, and he started his spiel.

All I did was turn my head slightly, and look DIRECTLY at him. I am not quite certain what he saw, but he flinched VISIBLY, and IMMEDIATELY altered course AWAY from me.

I almost laughed out loud, and continued on my way.

Steve - a tip from a buddy back in Peace Corps days. He was a Bangkok volunteer and used to go to Pattaya several weekends a month. He told me he was picking up western air hostesses right and left in Pattaya. Once in a while, he'd nail a tourist for variety. He said they were so starved for attention in Thailand that it was easy. He seldom had to rent a room in Pattaya, just staying with his "friend". Of course, he was into white women. I never was after I set foot in SE Asia.

I've seen the odd group of Western women prowling various bars along Walking St, but they all look so completely 'un-sexy' to me that I have zero interest in even talking to them. Even the gals in this little burg are more appealing than a lot of the Europeans I see overseas - I'm sure this isnt representative, but they seem to spend way too long in the sun. Big hips, big thighs and faces that look like a female version of an Austrian farmhand - not even the 'cute fatties' I occasionally stumble across on the internet ;)

Some of the Russian working girls look OK, but I'm way too cheap to go there. Who goes to Pattaya to pay Soi 33 prices for poon ?

What looks good is subjective. I've seen many girls I'd do in a heartbeat. Vast majority Russian I imagine. Many slim, blonde and cute in the clubs.

Maybe its the slow season but I'm havig the pick of the litter in the dance clubs. They are pinching, bumping into me on purpose, etc. as I walk by. Its not because I'm Brad Pitt, I know that. Still it feels good.

I was out Sunday night and saw a couple of shapely black gals strutting their stuff on Sukhumwit. African probably but not the usual Nigerian cows one sees. They reminded me of some of the black NCOs I knew when I was an Army instructor. Nice to see some cute gals who weren't Asian for a change. Probably expensive and no doubt working the Middle Eastern tourists. :p

I was out Sunday night and saw a couple of shapely black gals strutting their stuff on Sukhumwit. African probably but not the usual Nigerian cows one sees. They reminded me of some of the black NCOs I knew when I was an Army instructor. Nice to see some cute gals who weren't Asian for a change. Probably expensive and no doubt working the Middle Eastern tourists. :p

Chatted to a stunner from Ghana on my recent KL adventure, very cool and articulate, but I was already with some Filipinas and my pockets didnt extend to 3 girls. Surprisingly, the Filis got on quite well with her while they were decidedly cool towards some of their compatriots : I guess they are all competing for the same Ringgit and a cat house is a cat house. Really funny watching young Indian guys with their eyes hanging out of their heads - kids in a candy store ;)

I have a thing for african chicks as well. Filipinas are hot also. Thinking about it, I love all kinds of women. I go for personality a lot more these days. There has to something about them. I love a nice smile. I like the crazy psycho chicks as well as the naive, innocent looking ones. Basically, I like what I like at the moment.

I do have a bias against strikingly beautiful women who I think know it. A turn off for me and I avoid them. Maybe bad memories of the hot ones that never looked my way when I was younger. Also, they tend not to be great in bed because they never had to be to keep a man. There is nothing more friggin' upsetting than a pretty woman who is not into it and worse yet fakes it. Just leave.

Archived