My 2Nd Racist Pattaya Trip Report

Steve

When I was still dating my Mrs, I showed her photo to a Thai colleague. He remarked that she was pretty ... "and pretty is better than beautiful." He expalined his statement - "You get tired of a beautiful woman very quickly. Pretty keeps you interested."

that's a great quote given to you,i like it a lot......... :up:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It gets old when they spend more time pouting into a mirror than living their lives, and it doesnt take long to see the insecurity that goes with that kind of 'beauty'. Women like to blame men for a lot of their body image 'issues', but they are their own worst enemies, constantly comparing themselves with their competition.

Ultimately, Steve is right - unless you just want to stare at the mantlepiece while you stoke the ST fire, she will need a personality. I always look for a drinking buddy, even if she is carrying a few extra kilos, over a potential starfish.

Gotta mention one more thing. Most of the time I ignore but sometimes I'm not in the mood and I had to put a few of the Indian tailors who hawk custom made clothing right. Every time they see me or any black guy its the 'Yo bro, what up man?' and 'Wassup may man' and other hip hop, urban slang stuff. I had to tell a couple of them I'm a grown ass, educated man and its disrespectful to address me or anyone black in that way. Fact is if I heard someone address me like that back in the states or anyhwere else I'd cuss them out at the very least. I don't even allow young black guys to address me like that...well, depends on where I am, it could be a health issue...hehehe.

I will admit to being a hyprocite and allowing a BG or two to say that to me...but in my defense, I'm not trying to f*ck the Indian guy now am I? :hubbahubba: Usually the BGs who do that are into black guys and say 'Hey wassup?'. They are exicted to meet me. Still hypocritical probably.

Anyway, these guys know better. The BGs don't.

I'm also a petty bastbard. I touched on this in a previous thread. Its the slow season. I'm not kissing your ass...nicely brown, tight and perfect as it is. One chick at a bar/hotel told me I had to work for it to take her out of there. F*ck you! I go by the place every day since then with a different chick and when I see her, its a nice, hey, how ya doing smile. No hard feelings. I'm not one of your pathetic sad cases who kisses ass in Pattaya even when there are tons of other girls around. As I've told more than a few girls who say 'I know you want me'. "Baby, I need pussy, I just don't need YOUR pussy'. This other chick at a massage parlor as well who didn't want to give me the standard oral oblgatory finish for the perequisite renumeration. Wanted me to take her ot my place. She was cute. I took her number anyway and we were supposed to meet after my Arsenal game. I called an hour earlier (got the time mixed up so 1:30am instead of 2:30am) and she has this sleepy, oh I'm asleep now, voice. Fine. Walking Street awaits. Calls me for the next couple days and when I walk by she's wondering why I just give her my standard smile and 'how ya doin?'. Its the slow season honey, ya better learn to keep appointments.

I'm that way no matter where I am. Learned that from an older brother who had a lot of game as well as friends of guys who banged a lot of chicks. Be willing to walk away from pussy you want. Its the only power us guys have.

I've hit a wall though. I will need a vacation to recover from my vacation.

Re: the Indian tailors, they've all got friends/brothers/uncles who live in my part of Middle Earth, well connected dudes, I'm tentative before dismissing them, I always ask if they've got a good looking sister.

The Indian guys should know better but every once in a while a falang, usually drunk, will do the same. Mostly Americans or Brits. If its American, I can instantly tell he's never grown up around too many blacksb because he'd get knocked out if he did that back in the states. The few Brits were the young rambunctious types the English call Chavs. Many guys come to Pattaya and think its a license to do or say anything you want to anyone.

In Korea, the ajoshis (adult men over 30) will say or do things once in a while to foreigners, usually while drunk. I can tell you this, you don't have that problem in LA with the Koreans there. The first guy who talked shit got his block knocked off and told the rest...haha.

I'm the least race sensitive guy. I don't mind questions about race or culture. In fact, I encourage it because it helps bridge people. I ask others questions as well as respectfully as I can. I've found if I ask respectively its almost always accepted as such. I have a diverse group of friends, extremely diverse and the one thing they all have in common is they are accepting of anyone, as long as the person is cool.

Still amazes me how some girls act though. I rent a room above a go go. Got to know many of the girlsfrom just hanging out when they come in at 5pm to change, prepare, etc. A few of the girls invited me out to the dance clubs on Walking Street after their shift one night. Had a great time. I do dance fairly well if I may say so myself (one stereotype I can do...haha). Of course other girls at the club saw me showing up with 5 girls (yeah, Pimp Daddy style...haha) and the girls from the go go saw their reaction. Anyway, word spread and a few now flirt. A friend of one of the cute ones at the go go says 'My friend like you'. We talk and she likes 'falang dam'. 20. Not bad at all. Wants me to bar fine her and says 'I'm expensive'. Says she's on her period but will be 'good tomorrow'. Asked her if she 'smokes' well and she gave a 'eh' so so look. WTF?! I'm supposed to pay for all that? Not tryna brag but when I hit the clubs on Walking street I can sometimes even get a freebie. No, I'm not Denzel Washington, I'm an average guy, but some girls love black guys and with a dearth of them, they just wanna hang out and will come back home with you. Beer bar girls will even tell you to call them after work so no bar fine just to close the deal. I'm riding this 'falang dam' thing as long as I can..haha. Its the music, hip hop is huge with the girls and with Michael Jackson, Obama, Will Smith, the rappers, etc. over the last several years, its the in thing with a lot of them now. Plus the obvious sterotypes about black guys (a burden to live up to by the way!).

Anyway, my wall has hit, I'm going the through motions half the time. I need to sleep but feel like I'm missing out on something if I don't go out.

Archived