Chang Flavoured Sodawater

Julian2

No, not sodawater flavoured with Chang beer but a line of Chang sodawater with fruit flavouring.

Picked up a couple of bottles to try on Friday, bitter lemon/lime and apple/mint.

Tried the lemon one today and was pleasantly surprised, it was not too sweet and quite refreshing.

I'd imagine gin drinkers would like it as a mixer even though it's not really bitter.

No, not sodawater flavoured with Chang beer but a line of Chang sodawater with fruit flavouring.

Picked up a couple of bottles to try on Friday, bitter lemon/lime and apple/mint.

Tried the lemon one today and was pleasantly surprised, it was not too sweet and quite refreshing.

I'd imagine gin drinkers would like it as a mixer even though it's not really bitter.

7/11 have been stocking it for at least 6 months now.

Only tried the Lemon / Lime and think it's a really refreshing drink

Saw 12 packs in the Big C Liquor Dept yesterday (90 something Bt, if I recall correctly)

Cheers DS

7/11 have been stocking it for at least 6 months now.

Only tried the Lemon / Lime and think it's a really refreshing drink

Saw 12 packs in the Big C Liquor Dept yesterday (90 something Bt, if I recall correctly)

Cheers DS

'ere!

heard from LK ?

'ere!

heard from LK ?

Yeah,

spoke yesterday...he's currently a bit over half way between me & you!!!!

Not sure of my movements in October, I know I have to attend a mate's B'day bash in "Garn"....but , all going well I may already have an "Office" set up closer to BKK.

LOL....we need to re visit some old haunts.....and check out some new ones I've found since you have been away.....The "Beach" is great these days....jing jing

Cheers DS

Archived